𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 | 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙭 𝙆𝙖𝙣𝙚

Kane's P.O.V.

So, it's no secret that me and Darren are considered rivals. We have days where we argue and then  days where we flirt. Today was a flirting type of day. And to say I enjoyed teasing Darren, would be an understatment. 

Today is an off day and the boys wanted to go out and shop. So, we all got into the cars and headed to the mall.  

Once we were there, we went to get boba first. We were in the food court and tried to get a table that would fit all of us. So we chose a booth. Thing is one person had to stand because of the amount of space. That person ended up being Darren. 

Darren being Darren, started to complain and asking if someone else would stand. 

"Darren, you could just go get a chair from a nother table to use." Seb suggested.

"Or if you don't want to keep standing, may I suggest sitting on my lap? Much recommended. Great comfort quality." I recommended. 

All Darren said was "You wish." before grabbing a chair. Meanwhile, the guys were laughing and joking about my flirting attempt, how surprised they are that Darren didn't take up on my offer and that we are going to be rivals to lovers.

After Boba, we decided to walk around an look for clothes. We went to multiple different clothing stores. We each ended up with an outfit or something. After, we called it a day and went home to try our outfits on. 

(You can imagine different outfits for them but these are just some ideas of what they bought

(You can imagine different outfits for them but these are just some ideas of what they bought.)

Darren's P.O.V.

We went one by one showing off our outfits. Telling eachother we look good and taking pictures for instagram. 

Kane was currently showig off his outfit.

"Does it look good?" He asked while looking in the mirror.

"Yeah but, I bet you would look even better without any clothes on." I responded.

"Eww, gross." Justin complained as Ryan half yelled "What did he sayyyyyyy?" 

I could see a slight blush on Kanes face.

"Enough of the sus for now we've got a video to film." Ty said as he was just talking with Bae & Angel.

"What do you mean?" Oliver asked. "Today's our day off..."

"We lost some of the footage so we need to re-film some parts." Angel explained.

"It won't take to long." Bae chimed in. 

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚃𝚘 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐

We decided on doing a wresting tournament for filming since we didn't want to spin the bottle again. Everytime I was up against someone, I would be cocky saying I will win and coming up with ways to make fun of them. It was now me and Kane's turn.

Kane had 'lost' several times and was getting restless.

"I will beat you." He spat.

"Look at you, you're just begging for someone to put you in your place." I looked him up and down.

"And you think you can handle that? You're cute. I could have you on your knees in a heartbeat. It would suit you." He countered

"You think about that image a lot?" I aksed.

"DAMMNNNNN!" Ryan kept yelling.

"What- no- god, don't flatter yourself. You brought it up." He looked at me, blushing.

"Aww, did I make you blush?" I was beyond happy to be getting this kind of reaction out of him.

"Shut up!" He yelled.

"Come over here and make me." I responded.

"Fine, I will."

And with that, the wrestling began.

Kane's P.O.V. 

I lost, like usual. However, flirting with Darren all day made it worth it. You see, falling in love with him wasn't a part of my life plan, but I don't regret that I did.