Chapter 4: "New office"

Start from the beginning

Y/N: 'It's actually interesting that Cora was very sporty, and ended up in the character, who is literally running to the office

Y/N: 'It's actually interesting that Cora was very sporty, and ended up in the character, who is literally running to the office.' I thought it to myself calmly. 'And the other two were close friends, if to believe their social media accounts.' I thought it to myself as I looked at the accounts of Claire and Sophie. 'I must say that they have a lot of photos where they're together.' I thought it to myself as I leaned back against the back of my chair. 'I did a research on other girls too, since I have theory that they all were transferred, so their identity would match the characters' looks, characters, etc. For example, Sophie, she was always stuttering and she would eat any food, because of stress, which matches Chica. She's stuttering too and she have this bib with text 'Let's eat!!!'' I thought it to myself as I sighed. Then I looked at the plushies, which were on my bed. I looked at them for a few moments, before I stood up and walked out from the room.

(Time skip. 5 minutes later. Your house. Basement.)

I started up the game on the computer, took the VR glasses, walked up to the chair, sat down on it and put on the glasses.

(In game.)

I quickly got in the main menu location, and pressed on the text 'Continue' on the monitor in front of me. I appeared in protagonist's room. I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 2: Night 1,' and under it was a picture. On the picture, I could see part of the new office I'll be in. I then looked at the clothes that are on me.

Y/N: "I better change." I said it calmly and then walked up to the wardrobe. I saw my default uniform and touched it making my clothes change back to the security guard uniform. I walked up back to the laptop and pressed enter on it.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 2

Night 1

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the new office, so I looked around. Table in front of me has on it a monitor with the pad, a phone, a clock, a flashlight and a fan. On my left side there there's boxes stacked on each other, and I must say that they could replace the table. On boxes was a mask that looked like Franny's face, exactly like Franny's face. Phone started ringing. I picked the handset and placed it on the table.