In his standard home and trying to get out of his bed, Y/N slowly opens his eyes to see its morning. He puts on his clothes, leaves his bedroom, and makes his way downstairs to the kitchen. Y/N finds his mom cooking and his dad eating his meal. 

Dad: "Morning, sport. You ready to attend Omen Academy?"

Y/N: "Heck yeah!"

His mother places his food on the table. 

Mom: "Well, you better eat all your food before you head out, okay?"

Y/N nodded and quickly sat down across from his father and started to eat. He looked around and noticed that someone was missing. 

Y/N: "Hey, Mom. Dad. Where's Christina?"

His father stare at him, then to his wife, sharing a brief glance before looking back to his son. 

Dad: "Your sister went ahead to school."

Y/N: "Oh... okay."

Y/N feels a little upset about it since his older sister was always there with for as long as he could remember only for her to go on ahead, especially when she told him that she was going to show him what Omen Academy was like. 

Mom: "Oh, don't worry, sweetheart. Christina had to go on ahead. She did go to Omen a year before you. Besides, I heard that you and Christina's cousin, Darius will also be there too."

Y/N: "Really?"

Dad: "Uh-huh. I heard it from my brother that his son will be there. So, go and take this chance to meet him and get along, okay sport?"

Y/N felt happier and thinks that Christina must've gone ahead to meet with their cousin but, also realize they might be seeing cool Huntsmen in action without him. 

Y/N quickly gobble down his food and gives his plate to her mother, grabbing his backpack and getting ready to head out.

Dad: "Y/N, you remember where to go to Omen Academy?"

Y/N glances back at his father.

Y/N: "Yeah Dad. You show me the routes a dozen times."

Dad: "Remember the training I thought you, alright?"

Y/N: "I know."

Mom: "Be careful, Y/N."

Y/N: "I will. Love you guys!"

As he opens the door, the happy Y/N looks at his parents, quickly waving them goodbye as he closes the door. Then, Y/N's mother glanced over at her husband, who was waving back at Y/N.

Mom: "I hope they will be alright..."

Dad: "I'm sure they will."

Mom: "Honey, are you sure sending them to Omen is a good idea? Especially Y/N?"

Her husband gets up from his seat, plate at hand, and putting it in the sink. 

Dad: "I want them to live a good life... we both do. And if having them go to Omen to become huntsmen will achieve that, then so be it. Besides, if they graduate, we won't have to worry about paying for extra protection against the Grimm. Who knows, they might get stronger than their old man?"

Mom: "Oh you."

She playfully punches him in the arm.

Dad: "What? It's true. I'm not the strong Huntsman I used to be, you know."

Mom: "Well, you still are to me."

They began to hug and in the corner of her eye, she looks out the window to see the very prep school her husband attended in the center of town, Omen Academy.