3~ I will take care of you forever.

In fact, most beasts had never seen fire.

Beasts were naturally afraid of fire. Even after evolving into beast people, they still had a natural fear of fire.

Bai Di was one of the few beasts who had seen fire before. He had personally witnessed the destructive power of fire.

He looked into the little female's eyes. "Do we have to use fire?"

Lin Huanhuan nodded. "Yes."

He picked her up resignedly. "I'll take you to find tinder."

Lin Huanhuan asked slowly, "Can't we make fire by twirling sticks?"

"Twirling sticks for fire? How?"

Lin Huanhuan found two sticks and began to vigorously twirl them to start a fire. However, after twirling the sticks for a long time until her palms were almost sore, she still could not get a single spark.

She was annoyed.

TV shows were indeed full of lies!

In the end, Bai Di couldn't endure it anymore. He licked her palms as his heart ached. "Stop it. I'll take you to find tinder."

Lin Huanhuan blushed from his licking.

She withdrew her hands in embarrassment and changed the topic. "Aren't you going to the Wolf Tribe?"

He savored the taste of the little female and said, "Let's go to the Wolf Tribe first. I'll take you to find tinder after the witch doctor has treated you."

Lin Huanhuan immediately said, "I'm not sick. I don't need to see a witch doctor."

"If you're not sick, why did you suddenly faint before this?"

Lin Huanhuan couldn't answer.

She couldn't possibly say that he was the one who made her faint!

He hugged her. "Don't be afraid. I'll just get the witch doctor to take a look at you. Sick or not, you're still my female. I'll take care of you forever."

Lin Huanhuan froze.

She lost both her parents when she was young and had been living in her uncle's house. Although her uncle's family did not abuse her, they did not show her much concern.

When she was sick, there was no one to take care of her. All she could do was hide under the covers and cry secretly as she held the photos of her parents.

The extreme lack of kinship made her both sensitive and lacking in confidence.

She thought that she would never be loved by anyone and was only destined to die alone.

His words were the warmest ones she had ever heard in her life.

No one had ever held her and said they would take care of her forever.

He was the first.

Lin Huanhuan wanted to push him away, but in the end, she could not bear to part with this moment of warmth. Her arms quietly fell back down to her sides, and she allowed him to hug her.

Bai Di ate all the wild boar meat, then turned into a big white tiger. He carried Lin Huanhuan, and they went on their journey.

They encountered wild animals along the way, but Bai Di had eaten enough and wasn't interested in such prey.

He intended to ignore the animals and continue on his way.

Lin Huanhuan remembered the mission issued by the system. She hesitated, then finally chose to speak to Bai Di.