7~ Extremely Abominable

Lang Zhu smelled blood and saw Lin Huanhuan's pale face. He immediately said, "Quick, put her on the bed."

Bai Di lowered Lin Huanhuan and gently placed her on the bed.

Lang Zhu asked, "Where's the wound?"

Bai Di was about to rip off the hide dress on Lin Huanhuan's body, when Lin Huanhuan grabbed the dress tightly and dodged Bai Di's hand.

She blushed. "I'm really not hurt!"

"But you've lost a lot of blood," he said as he coaxed her gently. "If you don't stop the bleeding in time, you'll die. Please, can you let the witch doctor take a look at your wound? It's only one look."

How could she let them look down there? She could not allow even a glance!

Lin Huanhuan didn't know why Bai Di refused to believe her. She could only pin her hopes on the old witch doctor.

Blushing, she explained, "That's how my body works. I bleed a few days a month, but it doesn't affect my health. After a few days, the bleeding stops automatically."

After 20 years of living, this was the first time she'd explained a period to anyone.

And she was talking about it to two men!

How embarrassing was that?!

Lang Zhu looked surprised. "Does such a magical thing really happen? Are all the females in your race like this? Or are you the only female like this?"

"Everyone is like this."

Lang Zhu couldn't resist asking, "Can you tell me what race you are?"

Lin Huanhuan was silent for a long time before squeezing out. "I'm human."

At this point, she really did not know how to muddle through this anymore. She might as well tell the truth!

"A human? I've only heard of apes. Never a human."

Lin Huanhuan thought for a moment. "To be honest, humans and apes are from the same genus."

They were all primates. It shouldn't be too much to acknowledge them as her distant relatives.

Lang Zhu did not pursue the matter. He took out a bag of red fruits and placed it in Lin Huanhuan's hand.

"These are red berries and they replenish blood. Help yourself to them."

Lin Huanhuan smiled sweetly and said, "Thank you."

Although her body was tightly wrapped in animal hide, her entire face was exposed.

A smile appeared on her fair face, and a pair of dimples appeared at the corners of her mouth. Her clear and bright eyes seemed so serene and gentle as though they were filled with water from Fairy Lake. She was extremely beautiful.

Surprise flashed in Lang Zhu's eyes.

Such a beautiful female was really rare!

What was even rarer was that she also seemed to have a good personality. She didn't have the arrogance and wilfulness of other females.

A bold thought suddenly occurred to Lang Zhu-

Why not introduce Shuang Yun to her?

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this would work. However, he pretended to be nonchalant as he said to Lin Huanhuan, "Although you said that you're not injured, you still have to stay here so that we can ensure your safety. I'll come and take a look at your health tomorrow morning."