19~ Bai Di, You Bastard!

The animal hide dress on Lin Huanhuan’s body was torn off, and her delicate body was completely exposed.

Bai Di’s pupils shrank to vertical lines.

Stimulated by the alcohol, his body automatically transformed into a white tiger.

Worse, he had barbs on his tongue!

He stuck out his wet tongue and swept it across Lin Huanhuan’s body. The tiny barbs on his tongue scraped painfully against her skin, and her originally fair and smooth skin immediately turned a piercing red.

Lin Huanhuan cried out in pain. “Bai Di, wake up!”

The tiger’s tail wrapped firmly around her waist, not allowing her to retreat or dodge.

It was really too big!

It was impossible to put in!

Lin Huanhuan was trembling in fear. She cried and begged for mercy. “No! Please let me go!”

He stared at her face, and he used the back of his tongue to wipe away the tears in her eyes. His blue cat eyes were focused on her. He looked gentle, but he showed no signs of stopping.

Lin Huanhuan almost fainted from the pain!

All color had drained from her face, and tears rolled down her cheeks. “Bai Di, it hurts!”

Shuang Yun was awakened from thirst.

He felt a splitting headache and struggled to get out of bed. His hand happened to touch the water pouch beside the bed.

He picked up the hide pouch and gulped twice.

Shuang Yun felt much more comfortable after drinking the water.

At the same time, his senses became much clearer.

He heard a low cry that seemed to come from next door.

He immediately pricked up his ears and listened closely against the rock wall.

He heard Lin Huanhuan crying. Her voice was soft and weak, like a bullied kitten. She sounded extremely pitiful.

What was going on? Was Huanhuan being bullied?!

His expression changed. He immediately jumped off the bed and rushed out.

The door was closed tightly, but that thin layer of wood was nothing to a beast. He sent the wooden door flying with a swipe of his claw.

He rushed into the room and saw Lin Huanhuan being pressed under a big white tiger.

That area of hers was torn, and blood flowed out.

Lin Huanhuan was pale with pain and kept begging Bai Di to stop.

He actually bullied the female!

Shuang Yun was instantly furious!

He rushed forward and threw off the drunk white tiger. “Bai Di, you bastard!”

Bai Di’s head banged against the rock wall, and the pain sobered him.

When he saw Lin Huanhuan’s injured appearance and recalled what he had just done, his expression immediately changed.

Shuang Yun carefully picked Lin Huanhuan up. “Don’t be afraid. I’m here.”

He wrapped the animal hide around Lin Huanhuan and ran quickly to where the witch doctor lived.