10

"I wish I was there. The ocean has blessed you with a gift, brother."

Kiri said after she, her siblings and the metkayina teens listened to Lo'ak and Kamari explain what had happened.

"The tulkuns haven't arrived yet and no tulkun is ever alone." Ao'nung spoke up as he leaned against a tree, even tho he tries to be friends he still sounded like he doubted what lo'ak and Kamari said.

Kamari bit her lip nervously, knowing exactly what tulkun they were talking about but also knowing that he saved their life's.

"This one was." Lo'ak started and looked around the circle that they sat.

"He-he had a missing fin. Like a stump on the left side."

Kamari closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. Now the others probably knew that they had an ancounter with Payakan.

The metkayina children exchanged worried glances before Tsireya settled her eyes on lo'ak again "Payakan."

"What?"

"Payakan." Tsireya repeated a bit louder.

"Who's payakan?" Kiri asked them.

"A young tulkun who went rough. He's outcast. Alone." Rotxo explained.

"The say he is a killer." Tsireya eyes switched from Kamari to Lo'ak back and forth, trying to find something that would reassure her.

"It says he killed people and other tulkun, not here but far to the south."

"No. No, no. He is no killer. He saved our life's." Lo'ak tried to get it into their heads and motioned his hand between him and Kamari.

"Lo'ak. You two could've died." Tsireya said and grabbed Kamari's hand.

"No." Lo'ak shook his head and stood up "You're not listening." He said and pulled Kamari up, causing Tsireya's  hand to fall down and out of reach.

Lo'ak moved his hand down to Kamari's hand, grabbing it now instead of her arm. They walked away but could hear Tuk yell after them "No, Lo'ak, I'm listening!"

"They're just trying to look out for you."

Kamari said as they were far away from the others now.

"I know, but they don't understand. They don't listen." Lo'ak shook his head and grew more frustrating by the second passing "I'm telling them that he saved us and they don't believe me, or don't want to believe me." He mumbled the last part and Kamari let go of his hand to sneak her arm around his waist to comfort him.

"They haven't seen payakan-"

"Right! They haven't seen payakan. So they have no right to judge or anything-" Lo'ak cut Kamari off but she cut him off after.

"-they just know what they were told. The tails say that payakan betrayed us and his kind. They have no other picture of iim other than the killer tulkun." Kamari told Lo'ak and stopped, taking his hands in hers.

"They can't see your point of view and I understand where they're coming from. Just-" Kamari took a breath before continuing "Give them time. They have to think about this, it's nit something to just accept for them."

Lo'ak nodded and pulled her into a hug, burying his face in the crook of her neck and his arms securely wrapped around her, never wanting to let her go.

[<<<<~~>>>>]

"What are doing?"

Kamari asked as she watched Lo'ak on Payakan's fin.

"Just watch, you'll see." He smiled at her and got ready.

Kamari swam in the water next to payakan when the tulkun took a swing with his fin and Lo'ak went flying.

"Woooo!"

He screamed and landed in the water again as Kamari watched with a wide smile and laughed.

Lo'ak resurfaced and shook his head to get rid of the water before smiling at Kamari "You have to try this!"

Kamari laughed before heaving herself up Payakan's fin and the tulkun did the same with her what he did with lo'ak.

She went flying in the air and landed in the water. She resurfaced and laughed, Lo'ak laughing with her as he did it a second time.

Kamari went underwater while Lo'ak walked on Payakan's back. Payakan looked at her underwater and she rolled sideway in the water, not moving from her position, just turning her body.

Payakan copied her and he and Kamari laughed as Lo'ak plumbed into the water with a shocked expression.

Kamari smiled sheepishly at Lo'ak and swam past him.
The boy shook his head but the smile on his face didn't falter.

He swam after Kamari and watched as she climbed on Payakan's fin again. Lo'ak followed suit and when they both stood on the tulkuns fin they grabbed onto each other's hands.

Payakan got ready to throw them and when he did the two na'vi screamed before splashing in the water.

They got to the surface again, hands still interlocked. The two laughed and Lo'ak pressed a kiss to Kamari's cheek.

"We should get back, it's almost dark." Kamari mumbled against lo'ak as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, their noses brushing against each other.

"Yeah, you're right." Lo'ak mumbled but neither moved away and they just floated in the water.

Lo'ak cupped Kamari's cheek and pulled her into a long, tender kiss.
Kamari smiled into the kiss, feeling truly happy after a very long time.
Their lips began to move in sync and their bodies were pressed against each other. Kamari's hands found their way around lo'ak's neck and one of lo'ak's was on her upper back while the other was on her lower back to keep her as close as possible.

Payakan made a sound and the two broke apart "Sorry!"

Lo'ak and Kamari swam towards payakan with intertwined hands and they climbed into his back as the tulkun began to swim away and bring them home.

Unknowingly to them would the whole trouble just start now and everything they built would be on the verge of of falling apart.

AN:

So sorry for not updating but here is another chapter..!

Not prove read!