4

"I have five minutes to freak out as much as I can before I go and spent the evening alone with Aounung." Kamari said as she stepped into the dining hut, where Tsireya should be.

"Who am I saying this to?" Kamari asked as she realized Tsireya wasn't there.

"I was listening." Rotxo turned to her.

"Where's Tsireya?" The girl with the white strands questioned.

"I don't know."

"And why are you here?"

"Because I had to jump in for her." Rotxo answered.

Tsireya came in and Kamari spotted her immediately.

"Hey, thank ewya. I desperately need someone to talk to." Kamari said as she walked up to her.

"What happened to your face?" Kamari asked as she stood in front of Tsireya.

"What do you mean?" The chiefs daughter questioned.

"It's... different." Kamari said as she tilted her head to get a better look at her.

"Yeah well, I freshened up." Tsireya shrugged.

"Why? Are you going to a special dinner?"

"Nope."

"Funeral."

"Nope."

"A bo-"

"Let's talk. What did you wanna talk about?" Tsireya interrupted her.

"Hey, isn't that the bracelet I-" Kamari began referring to the bracelet she gave the girl a few years back but was interrupted again.

"Yes it is." Tsireya answered.

"You look nice." She complimented her.

"Thank you."

"What's the occasion?" Kamari asked again.

"Oh well-" Tsireya started but someone came through the entrance of the marui "Hi." some boy said.

"Hi." Tsireya answered.

"Oh, it's a boy." Kamari pointed at him as Tsireya moved over to the boy.

"Ar'wan, this is Kamari and Rotxo." Tsireya introduced them even though everyone in the clan knew them.

Kamari grew anxious at the new person and bit her lip nervously. It was probably going to be awkward between them because he would try to be nice even though he saw her as demon or something.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Ar'wan." the boy said.

"Rotxo, this Kamari." Rotxo introduced the both of them because he knew Kamari couldn't find the courage to do it herself.

Ar'win nodded and turned to Tsireya "You look nice."

"Thank you, so do you."

"Are you ready?" Ar'win asked.

"Yeah let's go. I'm ready." Tsireya answered.

The two of them walked out together and Kamari turned to Rotxo "Did you know about this?"

"No. Do you know who he is?"

"No, never saw him." Kamari replied.

How come they didn't know about the boy Tsireya took an interest in until now? Tsireya would've told Kamari the second she realized she had a crush.