3

Kiri joined them again and now everyone, except Aounung, sat on a rock to practice breathing.

Kamari sat between Lo'ak and Tsireya as the chiefs daughter explained how to breath. Rotxo sat opposite of her and emhpazed with his hands.

"Breath in. And breath out." Tsireya said slowly as everyone did it.

"Imagine a flickering flame. Try to calm it."

Tsireya saw that Lo'ak didn't do it right and nudged Kamari with her elbow.

When Kamari looked at her Tsireya nodded her head at Lo'ak.
Kamari sighed.

All these interactions weren't really her thing.

Kamari leaned over to Lo'ak and placed one hand on his chest, right above his heart and the other on his abdomen.

Lo'aks breath hitched at the contact, not expecting the girl to touch him. He felt his cheeks go warm and swallowed nervously.

"Breath from down here." Kamari said quietly, tapping her fingers on his stomach.

The boy nodded and took a deep breath in as he closed his eyes.

"You're heartbeat is too fast." She told him calmly.

"Sorry." He breathed out.

"It's okay, you just need practice."

Lo'ak nodded again and tried to slow his heart but how could he when he felt the girls warm hands on his body?
He liked the feeling but it embarrassed him at the same time because it messed up his heartbeat.

As he grew used to the feeling of her hands his heart beat a bit slower.

"You're getting better." Kamari told him in a low voice again.

Lo'ak nodded again and managed a small smile on his lips, still trying to compose himself.

Kamari took her hands away and continued listening to Tsireyas teaching, unaware of the boy next to her having trouble with himself.

After practicing their breathing Tsireya and Kamari took Kiri and Tuk to the ilus again.
Each of them got on one and they dived into the water.

They did spins and circled around each other. Kiri and Tuk had fun and that's all Tsireya and Kamari wanted for them. That they could live a normal life in the metkayina clan, without being judged that they're forest na'vi

Or worse

Demons.

Kamari first wanted to keep herself away from the new family like she did with everyone but now she liked them.

They didn't judge her and she didn't judge them. She felt a connection with Kiri and found Tuk adorable. Neteyam is always polite and Lo'ak..

Well she didn't know how she felt about Lo'ak just yet.

Kamari and Kiri swam next to each other with Tuk behind them. They all smiled at each other as they had probably one of the best times of their lifes.

Lo'ak and Neteyam joined them on their own ilus and although there were so many people now Kamari felt comfortable. Usually she would feel anxious and awkward in groups but she just felt happy this time.