1

The journey was long, the Sully's flew days and nights, through storms and rain until they arrived. Everyone was exhausted and was glad they arrived, but at the same time

They weren't.

They had to leave their home and everything they've known behind. They didn't know if they would go back some day but they hoped it wouldn't be the last time they saw it.

The five ikran circled around they village, flying high above the turquoise water. A horn blew as a signal that newcomers arrived.

Countless metkayina ran to the chore and the ikrans landed on the soft sand beneath them.

The family of six got off their ikrans and walked towards the metkayina.
The father held his hands high to signal that they mean no harm, one of the boys of the family copying him.

When the horn blew Kamari instantly ran to look what's going on. Normally she would avoid the others, except Tsireya and Rotxo of course, but she couldn't help her curiosity.

She ran to the chore to see five ikran landing, a family getting off.
She walked through the crowd, careful not to bump into to anyone.
She got through the crowd and saw her friend Rotxo and his best friend Aounung laughing at the two boys of the family. Kamari shakes her head slightly, she knew Aounung was not the nicest to new people and people he didn't like

Kamari for example.

But she didn't expect Rotxo to make fun of someone, especially when he didn't even know them.

She decided to ignore them and observed the family. There was what seemed to be the father and next to him probably his mate.
Kamari saw the little girl staying close to her mother and holding her hand.

A bit behind of them was another girl, she looked like the same age as Kamari.

Kamari looked curios at the family, her big light blue orbses were wide with interest. She tilted her head from side to side, trying to look at the newcomers from different angles.
The tip of her tail twitched as she impatiently waited to hear what those forest na'vi wanted.

Her eyes wandered around again and they sattled onto the two sons Aounung and Rotxo made fun of.

She looked at the taller one first, probably the older of the two brothers.

Then her eyes trailed to the smaller one.

Her breath hitched in her throat when she saw his golden eyes already on her.

Lo'ak glared at the ground as he tried to ignore the two metkayina boys making fun of him and his brother Neteyam.

He looked up a bit, it was only a split second but he didn't need to look longer to catch her frame.

He looked up completely, watching the girl that stood a few feet away from him. He saw her observing his family, much like he observed her right now.

She was his age and a bit small, almost more than a head smaller than him.
He looked at her body, the girl looked almost fragile with her small frame but her clothes fit her perfectly.
The top she wore was decorated with pink sea shells and many small white pearls. As she inspected his family she reminded Lo'ak of a cat Norm told him about that lived on earth. Her upper body moved from side to side and her beautiful big eyes were wide. Her tail swayed a bit from side to side but she didn't look like she was afraid of them. The others looked at them with skeptical eyes but hers were just full of curiosity.