Baby Shark do do do

Start from the beginning

"So what is the problem?"

"It's with the Padelecki's. Well it's at the Padelecki's." Jensen replied nervously.

"And?" Willow asked, eyebrow raised.

"And Daneel and the kids will be there."

" Ah and there it is. Does Daneel know?"

"Yes, I chatted with her last Sunday."

"And what was her stance on this whole situation?"

"Well, she ripped me a new one. Called me irresponsible, reckless. And then asked if I am sure it's mine, am I sure if you are actually pregnant. Am I sure you didnt tamper with the condoms and fall pregnant on purpose."

"So not my biggest fan then."

"No, but I think she is also pissed cause we are pregnant, and she always wanted to have more and I said no."

"She's entitled to feel that way. Does she know I am coming?"

"So you will come?"

Willow nodded yes.

"That's perfect. I'll let Jared know. And yes, she does. I actually asked her if it was okay if I asked you."

"What time is dinner?"

"Jared said 6:30. That way the kids can still go to bed early"

"Well hopefully we will be out of here by then.I kinda want to have a nap before the show as well."

"Sure there will be time.Thanks by the way. I know it's a big step."

"Well I was going to have to meet them anyway. Do the kids know about the baby?"

"No, I haven't said anything yet."

"Okay, maybe not say anything yet? It might cause a lot of uncomfortable questions. Let them just get to know me first."

"Yeah, I thought that too. I'm going message Jared quick okay?"

Willow nodded yes, once again adjusting herself.

"I swear if they don't call me soon, we are going to be dealing with the next great flood."

"Willow Bark?" The Receptionist called out.

"Me! Oh Thank goodness. I'm coming." Willow said, standing up and walking fast to the doorway.

"Wait, what? Your surname is Bark?"

"Yes. It's pronounced Bark but spelt,B-a-r -q-u-e. And I've heard the jokes. From everything to do with trees to woof woof."

"Sorry, I'll try not bark up the wrong tree."

" Oh piss off."

"You want me to leaf you alone?" Jensen replied laughing." Man I thought my parents were crazy with Jensen, yours were just down right cruel."

"Oh yes, Mr Judgey. What are your kids names again?"

"And I've said before with parents names of Jensen and Daneel, our kids were never going to be a Mary or Jack."

"So don't make fun of my name okay, Justin Ankles?"

"Alright, promise. But I will have to tell Jared."

"Oh no please don't." Willow started but was interrupted by the doctor.

"Good Afternoon Miss Barque(Bark). How are you doing today?"

"About to pee my pants."

" Alright, let's get you on the table then. We can do weight and blood pressure afterwards." The Doctor answered and then turned to Jensen." Welcome and you are?"