5•

Few months later,

Vikram woke up in evening as whole night he was doing his duty, in morning around 6 he came home and then after freshing up and little work he slept.

He look around his room for his wife but he didn't found her.

Stretching his body he stood up and went inside washroom. He wash his face and come out and went outside of his room and hear his wife voice coming from kitchen.

Lazily he dragged his body till kitchen once he reached her back hugged her.

"Aa..aap uth gaye" he said tilting her phone other side so that her devil best friend and cousins who were on call don't see there little moment.

"Hmm. Kya kar rahi ho?"

"Kha...ne ki taiyaari, 5 baj chuka hai 7 baje nikalna bhi hai apko isliye khana bana rhi hun"

He hummed kneeding her tummy making her giggle "ky..kya kr rahe hai aap?"

"Acha lgta hi yaar" he muttered kissing behind her ear.

She smile and taking her phone she off the camera "Mei tumlogo se baad mei baat karti hun bye" she disconnected the call and continue making sabji. While he keep hugging her.

"Ka..Kal chu..chutti leke hi aaiyega"

"Hmm...okay"

"Acha ye meine pe..pehli bar bana...banaya hai taste karke dekhiye kaisa hai" she said putting plate on slab.

He move and take that plate in his hand "Kya hai?"

"Tava idli" she said and he ate one and gave her impressed look.

"Bahot tasty hai" he said making her smile. He forward one piece to her and she ate.

He went in hall to watch TV while eating new thing while she complete making food and soon joined him with more idli in plate after asking him and both enjoy their little time watching The Kapil Sharma Show.

Around 6:30 she told him to get ready while she packed his dinner.

"Mei chalta hun. Gate band karlena or agar koi kaam ho toh call karna"

"Jii"

"Baarish ka mausam hai bahar mt jaana or dinner karke sojaana."

"Hh...hh th..thik hai" he smile and kissed her forhead and went for his duty.

--------------

Vikram was in his birth suit hovering over his naked wife who was softly moaning when her husband planting kisses on her body.

He was playing with her body, he didn't leave a single inche even where he didn't kiss her.

Her both hand on either side of her head and eyes closed.

It's their first wedding anniversary, they come after having dinner outside in some reastraunt and then rest was here.

Their life was nothing but going so smoothly and beautiful with eachother along.

He daily go to his work and she send him off with beautiful smile and a lunch box. In night he come and greet her with empty lunch box and a hug.

They had some tiny-winy fights but they sought them out and leading their life.

Vikram was thrusting inside her when her phone start ringing.

He groaned looking at mobile which was beside pillow "ki...kiska hai?" She asked breatessly.

"Pata nhi" he muttered finding his release and once he released inside her he come out and take her phone finding his mother call.

He picked the call and put on speaker and point her to talk and snuggle into her chest.