3.💞

"Well...she is little bit fine right now. Still we can't say anything, she is barely breathing even after giving oxygen."

"Can we..can we talk to her?" Asked Viansh holding Apurva near his chest.

"Yes..you can but can't speak. She will blink she will hear you but don't let her talk"

"Okay doc thank you" Said Viansh and doctor nodding and patting his shoulder.

"Come...atleast we can talk to aunty" he Said to her and take her inside.

Her mother was laying with lot's of wires attached to her and oxygen Mask on her face.

Apurva sat on table and hold her hand "Mumma"

Her mother open her eyes and look at her, Apurva burst into sobs.

Neena, Her mother shook her head "Mumma please be fine" she said crying.

"Stop crying. She won't like it" He caressed her back and whispered.

"Mumma...please be fine. I'll be good girl promise. Saari baat maanungi aapki or aapko pareshan bhi nhi karungi. College time se jaaungi bas please aap thik hojaao" she said crying holding Neena's hand.

Neena take her hand back and remove her mask "Aunty Don't. Please" Said Viansh.

"Nhi" Breathed out Neena.

"Appu..be..beta aapna kh..khayal rakhna. Mu..mujhe jaane do please"

"Mumma please stop...please aap kuch mt bolo" Apurva immediately put mask back on her mouth as Neena started breathing heavily.

Neena also let her tears roll down, she hold Viansh hand and then Apurva and put her hand in his holding his with all her strength.

She pleaded with her eyes to keep her safe, and she again put off her mask "please iska dhayan rakhna. Bahot pyaar karti hai tumse beta please meri beti ka dhayan rakhna"

"Mummaaaa" Apurva cried removing her hand from their hold and put back her mask but Neena already was breathing heavily.

"Mummaa please aap aisa mt bolo...kuch nhi hoga aapko. Aap bilkul thik hojaaoge please Mumma. Mummaaa" she cried holding het but neena's eyes were literally rolling and she was breathing so hard and machine stopped beeping suddenly before doctor arrived.

"I'm sorry she can't make through it" Doctor said removing his stethoscope.

"Mummmaaaa" she cried loudly and fell down.

Viansh immediately folded her in his arm tightly. She hugged him back tightly and cried on his chest burying her face in it.

He let her cry for sometimes and then take her out of room, Vivaan also came who completed all the formality of body discharge while Viansh was consoling her.

After discharge they did all the aftermath rituals which should be done.

In night they all come back at His house. Apurva was completely silent whole time she was nor speaking neither crying.

Vivaan order food for them as Viansh was also tired he has no mood to cook anything. Viansh took Apurva in room

"Go and chnage into something after taking shower. Okay?" He said feathering her cheek.

She nodded and taking towel and dress of hers which Vivaan make sure to take from her home.

She quickly took shower and come out wearing lower and tshirt.

Viansh who was waiting with vivaan in her room with food they sat on bed.

"Here...Appu have it" Said vivaan forwarding plate to her.