Backstory for Context

*This backstory will be integrated into the main story but this is to help give context/structure to our main character.

Breanna didn't have the easiest life growing up (similar to her counterpart, Ghost). In childhood, Breanna's family unit consisted of her mother, father, and sister (Sarah). When Breanna was 9 years old her father died from cancer, leaving the family permanently damaged. Due to the loss of her husband, Breanna's mother turned to drinking/drugs to cope. In doing so, Breanna's mother remarried a year later to a man named Mike.

At first, Mike was a reserved man who kept to himself, but as time went on he revealed his true nature. Mike would inflict physical, emotional, and sexual abuse on Breanna and her sister (Breanna was first raped by Mike when she was 11 years old).

During all this Breanna's mother was too drunk or high to even notice the abuse, yet when she did, she didn't take any action. Mike was also physical towards Breanna's mother.

When Breanna was 13 years old her sister, Sarah, committed suicide (Breanna found her body) due to the abuse she endured from Mike. This suicide led to a police investigation where they discovered Breanna and her sister were being abused.

Breanna's mother and stepfather (Mike) were arrested for child abuse/neglect and Breanna was thrown into the foster care system, fending for herself, until she turned 18 years old and decided to join the United States Army (as she had no one or no place to turn to).

Although she struggled with her temper, Breanna managed to make a name for herself, completing countless high-stakes missions, and specializing in close-quarters combat (with an affinity for knives). Breanna's reputation is what led her to be recruited by Captain Price to join Task Force 141.