I got her (P1) II Charles Leclerc

Start from the beginning

You knew him a little bit better simply because you were so close with the rest of his family. Arthur had been one of your closest friends since you both used to race for Prema during your build-up to F1. Your daughter also grew incredibly close to Arthur and subsequently to the rest of the family whenever you visit them in Monaco where you'd found home and where your daughter was born. 

But ever since finding out you were pregnant Charles began to be dismissive, you felt judged and unwelcomed by him and where there was once a space of mutual respect there seemed to be anger and frustration. 

"MOMMY!" You heard your daughter yell from behind the walls when you were in line waiting to get weighed, she was being carried by Francesca. 

"Hi, baby." You greeted your daughter as Charles finished getting weighed in front of you. 

"CHARLEKY!" you then heard your daughter yell as you went onto the scale. 

Unlucky for you she had also grown incredibly close to Charles, whom she called Charleky, her attempt of saying his full name. 

"Arabella!" Charles approached her tickling her tummy. 

"CHARLEKY!" She cheered again as she practically leaped out of Francesca's arms and onto Charles. 

"Bella-" You tried to call her to stop but it was too late as she was already settled comfortably in his arms. 

You grabbed your piece of paper with your weight and ran off the scale towards your daughter who was now being carried away by Charles. 

"Arabella come on." You took your helmet off handing it to Francesca before holding your hands out for your daughter. 

Your daughter turned her head away from you holding tighter onto Charles. 

You cursed internally seeing Charles's smug smirk. "Bella Charles is tired come on, we can see him later." You partially lied hoping your daughter would be satisfied enough with this. You also didn't understand Charles, he seemed to judge you when you got pregnant so why did he care for Bella so much?

Your daughter propped her head up to look into Charles's eyes through the helmet. "Charleky fatigué?" She asked. 

Charles sighed and you knew he was internally debating whether to make this difficult for you or not. "No." He replied and you swore you could have punched him right now. "Mais I do have to get ready for interviews petite Belle so how about we see each other after?." Charles then added making your anger subside. 

You saw Arabella pout a little. "Charleky promise?" She asked. 

Charles had to hide the laugh that wanted to escape him at your child's persuasion tactics. "I promise." He reassured her. 

"Okay, let's go, mommy." Arabella was cheery again all of a sudden proving her persuasion tactics successful before she finally went back to your arms letting you whisk her away to your driver's room.  

Bella had taken a nap while you did your post-race duties which made her energetic once more while you headed back to the hotel. Seeing hundreds of fans stand outside your nerves bubbled in your stomach once again knowing you had to go through that with your daughter. She knew the drill, having been presented with overly excited fans before. 

"Bella you know to hold on tight to mommy?" You asked your daughter. 

"YES!" She giggled and you were unable to stop the smile that crept on your face at your daughter's cheery personality. 

"Okay c, mon." You held her hand as Francesca grabbed the rest of your things out of the car. 

Once out of the car, Bella placed herself between your legs holding onto them tightly as you waddled through the crowd trying to protect her from any flailing hands and objects, and feeling her tight grip on you was a way to reassure you she was there.