Belong II Seb Vettel + Multi

Start from the beginning

You open the door. "Hey honey, how was your first day at work?" He embraced you asking enthusiastically. 

You're quiet and he knows something is wrong. "I think this was a bad idea, I shouldn't be here," you reveal. But Seb knows there's more, there's something you're not telling him.

"Where is this coming from y/n? you deserve this more than anyone? 

"Do I Seb? What puts me above everyone else?" You were getting emotional. 

"You earned this through your own hard work and efforts." Seb reminded you.

"Yeah with your money!" You raised your voice frustrated. "With your money, because I had none after my parents stopped loving me...and I stopped belonging to them...to anyone. Seb, I don't belong here...and you know that," you said the last 4 words looking straight into his eyes as a couple of tears roll down your eyes.

"What are you talking about?" He asks, feeling a sting at the way those 4 words were directed at him.

"It's okay Seb, but even I realize you're ashamed of me." You wiped a few tears away. "I would be too..." 

"Why are you saying that?" Seb got angry that you would even think that. 

"You don't want the world to know I exist." you reconnected your eyes with his.

Seb's heart broke. He wanted to say 1000 things to make you understand how that wasn't the case but he wasn't able to emit a single-word product of the huge knot that had formed in his throat. 

His heart broke more, the knot in his throat getting bigger and tighter as he saw the lights in your eyes dim with every second that passed where he didn't say anything, where he didn't immediately crush the thought away from your mind.

But your conversation was interrupted by a closing door in the hallway, Seb hadn't shut the door behind him and you could hear footsteps coming closer. You wipe the rest of your tears away, looking down at the floor contemplating and trying to understand the last exchange between you and Seb.

"Oh, I thought we were meeting in the restaurant?" You heard a voice at the door.

You looked up and saw George Russell and Alex Albon.

"Is everything alright?" Alex asked noticing the tension. 

Seb was still struggling to say anything.

"Yeah we're fine, what are you talking about meeting where? I thought we were getting dinner." You turned to Seb.

"Sh*t" we ruined the surprise. George whispered as if they weren't in front of you both.

"It's okay, uhm let's go." Seb forced a smile. "Please." He extended his hand out to you.

You both felt the same thing, you had that unfinished conversation, but you took Seb's hand nonetheless. Maybe everything would change after this but for tonight it didn't have to.

You went down and all the drivers were downstairs in a secluded part of the hotel restaurant. Seb had organized a dinner for everyone to get to know you and vice versa. Once Charles recognized you he felt incredibly embarrassed, he has massive respect for Seb and by the way, Seb holds you and walks with you he can tell you're important to him and Charles knows he was a dick to you apart from the fact that your prediction was right and you were only looking to help that day.

"Hey Boys thank you for coming, I want you to meet y/n" Seb introduces you. 

"Hey." The boys say in unison. You notice how Charles simply looks down at his hands and you roll your eyes at his cowardness.