"It's not funny, I just can't believe it's been close to two year." I told them.

"Fine Orla, we get it. He should be back in two month hopefully for Kendal's wedding." Ray said. He has become out really close friend. So close that he knows more than enough.

"Yeah, about that you still haven't picked you bridal train." I said changing the topic Ray also turned to her.

"It's true Kendal, C'mon. we still have to choose your colour, gown and cake and hall....are you even sure you want to get married this this year?" Ray questioned and I agreed.

"You guys are right, I will do the needful it's just that with little John around it's quite hard to have a 'me' time." She groaned. "Plus, Ellis wants us to get married so we can move in our new house as soon as possible."

"Okay, after his birthday you should have your bridal train ready so we can go shopping. I can pin Lexi down to take care of John. Yeah?" I suggested.

"Yes! that'd be great." She beamed.

"Nice, so why we're really here. We got the contract we have been bidding for for over a year now." Ray inputted taking us straight to business.

"That's amazing. It would really add some points to the company's profit rate. Good job Raymond." I said and he beamed.

"Thanks Boss." With that we delved into the details of the contract.

Mother was more than happy to plan John's birthday party, sometimes I feel she's competing with me for the godmother position but John loves me more.

The setting of the party was beautiful, childish but classy. The cake was so huge and beautiful I think I salivated. Kendal welcomed guests and Ellis stayed with their son. I went towards them to wish John again and give him his present.

"Hello again. Happy birthday Johnny." He immediately stretched forth his arms. Ellis only laughed.

"Thank you, now I can go meet my guests." Ellis said quickly escaping my protest.

"Hey baby, do you like your party?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said, his words not totally clear but he beamed with his cute mouth and eight little teeth. I cooed at him for some time before handing him his present, while he hugged it.

I suddenly felt an intense stare on me and it's one I've felt in a long time, it was definitely the same but he isn't here, 'what if he is?' I turned quickly checking around, my other hand that wasn't holding John met my necklace, my eyes moving frantically but I saw nothing or no one.

I must have been thinking about it. Just as I thought about it, Ray came. "Happy birthday little John." He said and I smiled as he ruffled John's hair and he giggled.

"Awn, he's so cute." I cooed and the party continued.

They had games and it was fun I finally got hold of Lexi but she was with Mum. "Hello mother, Lexi." I greeted and mum smiled.

"Hey Daughter, you seem busy."

"Tell me about it." I groan. "Uh, Lexi please could you do me a favour?" I begged and she eyed me suspiciously.

"Depends if I'm busy or not." I chuckled, her Scottish accent is almost not there as she's spent years in L.A.

"See, Kendal and I are going with her Bridal train to shop for clothes then we want to plan the other little details like the catering, cakes, wine, also to shop for her gown and..."

"...cut to the chase, sweetie." Lexi interrupted so I sighed.

"Okay." I sigh loudly, ready to drop the bomb. "We need you to babysit John for the next week." I say and Lexi laughed.