Chapter 2

I waited with Bridget at the airport to receive Claudia she's to arrive in ten minutes max now.

"Ugh, did we have to come early?" Bridget groaned and I held her hand.

"Shut up, we need to be here for Claudia, okay?" I told her but she scoffed.

"I always knew you loved Claudia more then me cause you weren't here for me when I arrived." She complained and I laughed lightly.

"Your dad came for you and...did we forget he hate's me? Oh yeah that 'little' detail doesn't matter." I said sarcasm dripping from my words then she scoffed.

"Fine, but he didn't come for me, he had business."

"Sure." I replied.

We kept talking till we caught a glimpse of short brown hair and hazed eyes.

"What the fuck did you do to your hair bitch?" Bridget greeted, hugging her before I did. Claudia seemed bored of her once long brown wavy hair. It is now shoulder length and very straight. She's the type you see as a model. She's at least two inches well me and an inch over Bridget.

Bridget has blonde hair that went over her shoulder a bit and blue eyes. I'm 5ft 9 Bridget's 6ft and Claudia's 6ft 1. We walked toward my car and Claudia gasped.

"Shut up!" She said.

"No one said anything." Bridget replied.

"You fucking with me?" At this point her eyes are wide and admiring. "A Lambo? Bridget?" She thought it was Bridget's, and we both laughed.

"Really Claudia? Mr. Lawrence would think it'd distract me from studies."Bridget replied and Claudia turned to me.

"You've got hot ride Cupid. It's amazing." She said to me surveying my yellow and black Lamborghini.

"Well, it's what eighteenth brought me." I replied, putting her stuffs in the trunk.

"That isn't all, Lewis-Reid got a new mansion for them so she an enjoy her sweet, sexy ride." Bridget gushed.

"You've got such considerate and understanding brother." Claudia gushed as I now opened the car.

"I know thanks." They both got in and I closed the doors.

We engaged in little conversation. "You should really cut your hair, Cupid." Claudia said.

"Yes, and straighten it too." Bridget supported.

I kept my eyes on the road as I replied. "I can't guys, I'm sorry. Lew loves it and braids it when he's stressed out. I can't" I explained to them shrugging and Claudia sighed.

"One day, you will marry Lewis. I mean you love him than you do yourself. Your hair will soon start sweeping dust before you know it. Plus, you inherited this crazy hair growth juju from your mother, so it wont take long to grow it back."

I still shook my head 'no'.

"Pretty please, with a cherry on top?' Bridget cried again.

"I can't say yet, I'll put it in the list of things I should think about." I replied thoughtfully as I decided to ask Lewis about it.

"She is going to consult great Lewis, the love of her life, aren't you?" I now laughed nervously.

"Me? What? No?" I replied quickly. They freaking read my mind.

"You see when she's lying she does that thing... the unnecessary questions in a high tone." Claudia pointed out and they both laughed.

"We're Bff's here, no lies." I just kept mute to Bridget's quip till I drove into school. We helped Claudia with her things and settled her in hostel. We got back to school at lunch.