011. It's just a game

Lucky dice against ikari.

"...From my hand I activate my Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit effect! When a monster on the field activates its effect, Quick Effect, I can send this card from my hand or field to the Graveyard and destroy that card on the field!"

The only thing I can think about as I watch Daigusto Sphreez being destroyed is... The irony. Thankfully kazuki its not looking at this. But it's still worrying that he was knocked unconscious after being hit by a monster.

"My field spell activates! Once per turn, when a WIND monster is destroyed by a card effect and sent to my graveyeard, I can special summon 1 level 3 or lower WIND monster from my hand or deck!" The wind dances around me, creating a protection that feels aggressive but is kind to me. I raise a card from my hand to the sky "I Special Summon Egul in Defense Position!" The same wind swirls around the card, bringing Egul to the field.

"...I end my turn." Discouraged, I look at my remaing cards on my hand, Pilica and Wynn.

I can't help but feel angry, nothing here make any sense. This duel has been nothing but nonsense! Like, can someone explain to me how it is possible for a monster to destroy a MAGIC CARD with an NORMAL ATTACK???? HOW?! That is bullsh**!

"What an annoying field that you have... Ghostrick Angel of Mischief attacks your field spell, Shrine of Mist Valley!" The little sh-, I mean... The little girl in the gothic dress, big pink hair and little wings on her back. 

She concentrates a ray of pink light in her hands, which is launched into the middle of the temple, destroying it and making the dueling field dark again, leaving just me and her.

"What the this!!I hit this damn wall with all my might, hoping that it will crack or something like that, but it doesn't do anything.

Giggling. "Boy there's no need to be so stressed, it's only a little game after all... A little shadow game I mean."  Ophelia holds her head with her hand and laughs uncontrollably. Her laugh echoes and shakes the entire void in which we reside.

"You know what? I'm done with this." A sudden awakening of red particles rise around the field, my vision gets clearer. I know what to do. "I activate the trap card..."

"Agh!Feeling a huge headache, I place both hands on my head, trying to somehow ease the pain. As a few seconds pass, I see more and more memories of what Kazuki had to go through...

Flashback

.

.

.

A few days have passed since the first duel. In this short period of time, I received one of my old decks! How did I get it? Well, he appeared at Kazuki's bedside. 

The interesting thing is that Kazuki can't use this deck. He says he gets a shock every time he intends to use it to duel. Luckily I have this card or better said, this deck up my sleeve in case there is any problem.

But I wouldn't dwell on it too much, I still need to prepare Kazuki for the duel that will take place in two days.

"It should be like... This." I activated pilicas effect, bringing Gulldos on the field. "Then, you should synchro summon Sphreez."

"Why?" Asked kazuki.

"Simple. She's our safest bet." I said while mentioning her first effect. "Keep in mind her first effect, which can backfire if not used correctly."

"How could her effect backfire? If she lets me choose 1 "Gusto" card in my graveyard to add to my hand, there doesn't seem to be any kind of error in that." Kazuki comments.