Chapter 01. Death is only a new begining

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Normal speaking: "Fire!"
Thinking: "I think i've been bamboozled"
Speaking through some device: "It happens"
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Getting out of the taxi, we see a teenager with black hair, brown eyes, lightly tanned skin. His clothing consists of a variation of black, white, and blue. His jeans are black, a white T-shirt with a dragon symbol in the middle, and a blue jacket tied loosely around his neck.

Upon entering the airport, his phone starts ringing. He takes his phone out and answer

"Hello?"
"...Mark, did you arrive at the airport?"

"Yeah! I'm entering as we speak"

"Good, good. And you already know, remember to always be careful, never follow strangers, don't accept any kind of suspicious offer they make you and..."

 Knowing that his mother will take more than a few minutes to vent, has decided to make an important decision...

Mark puts his phone in his pocket as she continues her rant, leaving her talking to herself.
"Maybe I should buy ice cream first..." Mark wonders, speaking out loud.

And so he did.

.

.

.

 "Excuse me? I want to buy a chocolate flavored ice cream"

"Of course! It's only $4.50" answers the cashier smilling.

Mark: "Okay, here's the money"
handing over the cash. The Cashier counts the money and then delivers the ice cream

"Come back again!" Waving goodbye.

As I walk away, I pick up my phone and realize she's still talking about the same thing...
"Oh yeah, I forgot about my luggage!"
Picking up the pace a bit, I go through the required baggage scanning procedures if there's anything suspicious.

And after a while...

"Seat number 4... Number 4, where are you? Aha! I found it."
Sitting on the chair, I took my cell phone and went back to listen to her.

"MARK!! Are you listening to me?!"

"Well shit." Indeed.

After remembering that his mother was still in line waiting for him, it causes a little sweat to pour out of his face, now having to listen to a sermon...

"Um... Well mom... Not gonna lie, I heard it. but after the 'suspicious offer' I decided it was much better to buy an ice cream." Truthfully speaking.

"*Sigh* ...You make me really worried, you know?"

"I know mom but it's ok, you already talked about it at home so don't worry too much."

"Your dad wouldn't stop laughing for 3 minutes straight, making fun of me."

Remembering the moment, I started to laugh a little
"That's dad for you."

"Not you too..." She says while sulking.

"That reminds me, where is he?" Asks Mark.

"Your father? He went to his job but he wished you a safe journey before he left."
still sulking.

Insert Bell sound effect here.

"Mom, I'm going to turn off the phone now. Is there anything else you want to say?"

There is a short pause in the line, until she says
"There is, have a safe trip!"

Then she hangs up the call.
"...Classic mom."

.

.

After 4 minutes of waiting, I'm finally on the plane, putting the baggage it in the locker above the seat. And taking my seat soon after.

"This is it. I'll be able to see a tournament very closely, maybe I will get one or two cards..."
His face, which was relaxed, shows a kind of discomfort when picking up one of the cards that was kept in his wallet.

"And why is that duel terminal don't have a continuation? Like, why not konami?! An manga or anime adaptation would be amazing! But, it's not gonna happen any time soon unfortunately."
The face of discomfort now becomes nostalgic, while thinking "I really like Gustos and their variants"... I guess I'm going to sleep a little.

.

.

Waking up with his head hitting the wall, and still disoriented. Mark feels the plane shaking a little... Looking out the window it is possible to see that a storm is happening right now.
Fear rises when seeing that one of the turbines is giving off a lot of smoke.

"Fortunately the plane only needs one of the engines to fly, but that's really scary..."

... That was until an explosion was heard.

Some babies started to cry, children screaming that they want to go "home" Some people praying and asking for forgiveness, but I couldn't focus well because of the noise. When I tried to say anything, I feel a great urge to vomit, but I manage to hold it back.

The more time passed, the more the situation got worse. From what I understand from one of the people who were screaming, something happened to the plane's  wing. I could see through the window that we were losing altitude, the plane's power kept turning on and off.

It was kind of hard to see or hear, everything looked... blurry. The sounds seemed far away, I could no longer focus on my breathing which was already completely out of control.

I remember recognizing one more explosion, but after that I blacked out.

.

.

.

.

As I slowly wake up, my vision seems very blurry, I seem to be looking at some kind of ceiling but I can't recognize it...

"...Do I see some people who appear to be wearing lab coats?"
They seem to be in quite a hurry going back and forth and, as I try to move my body, I feel an intense pain starting from my arms going slowly to the rest of my body. Even moving my eyes hurts.

Some people who appear to be wearing normal clothes have entered the room, they seem to be crying as they get closer to me... My eyesight is getting better over time, my hearing seems to be coming back, but I can only hear incomplete words

???: "Im.........ble................It's................. .......Mir...a...c..."

 "WhAt ArE YoU GuYs TaLkInG AbOuT...?"

"my voice... It sounds different more 'child-like'"
While their faces look relieved, their eyes look confused

???: "Doctor, why are my son's eyes in different colors?"

"Different CoLorS? WhAt...?"
Seeing my stress, the doctor starts stroking my head, making me sleepy...
???: "Everything is fine kid, just take a rest, you need after all that."

???: To answer your question, ma'am, we actually don't know, we'll do more tests until we come to a conclusion. But as we said before, if he did manage to survive, two of the possibilities would be to gain an anxiety disorder and a personality disorder.

"The medical prescriptions I recommend giving to Kazuki are..."
"Who is Kazuki...?"

Feeling more and more drowsy, I finally fell asleep, only small snores could be heard.

And as they walked away I gave in to my drowsiness