03. First Loss.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Normal speaking: "Fire!"

Speaking through some device: "It happens"

Monster speaking: "Hey! I'm on the cover, gulldos!"
Ikari Speaking: "Hey."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

When we were walking home, dad asked how it was in school.

"We lost a duel today..." Says Kazuki Saddened.

Surprised, our dad comments "Really? I thought that you both wouldn't lose."

Sudently Switching places with Kazuki.
"I would like to agree with you, But there were many factors that didn't let us win."

"Ikari?" Questions dad.

Nodding with the head "Yeah. It's me."

"Nice to see you finally joining the conversation" Dad Smiling. "Do you mind saying what those factors were then?"

"Well..."

~~FlashBack~~

When we were walking, a random kid started yelling gibberish. Like "So you are my biggest enemy? Pathetic"

Then she randomly challenged Kazuki to a duel.

Of course I wasn't paying much attention to her, but still... It was weird.

Obviously I told Kazuki to accept the duel. And now we're in one of the school's arenas, Which is quite spacious. I dare say.

Girl: "I'm first, you're second."
"Okay??" Says kazuki confused.
"From my hand, I activate the Gishki Shadow Effect..." 

"...By discarding this card, I can add one ritual spell card from my deck to my hand."

"Now, I'll activate the spell card Focused AquaMirror. I'm going to add one Gishki monster from my deck to my hand." A mirror reflecting an intense battle appears on the field.

"After that, LibroMancer Magigirl Effect is activated. By revealing one ritual card in my hand, I can special summon her! So show up! LibroMancer Magigirl!" A girl with white hair, yellow eyes who holds an art notebook, along with her, a green-haired fairy appears.

LibroMancer Magigirl |Level 4|Water

Fiend / Effect

ATK 600 / DEF 2100

"It 's time! Gishki Aquamirror is now activated

"It 's time! Gishki Aquamirror is now activated. I choose Gishki Vision and activate its effects!" A mirror with an inlaid symbol, with water floating around it.

"If I Ritual Summon exactly 1 WATER Ritual Monster with a card effect that requires the use of monsters, I can use this card for the entire requirement instead."