02. School Wow

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Normal speaking: "Fire!"
Speaking through some device: "It happens"
Monster speaking: "Hey! I'm on the cover gulldos!"
Ikari speaking: "WE NEED MORE POWER!
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 months have passed since my awakening. In these 3 months my life has turned upside down. Or rather, our life.

I guess I should describe it first, so here it goes:

An eight-year-old white boy can be mistaken as an albino after spending so much time in the hospital. Black hair with green tips, green eyes, clothes consist of blue, white and green, but the most notable color is green.

Since that day, it's been hard to deal with all of this, but I feel like as time passes, my memory starts to fade little by little.

Fun fact: now the body is divided by two different people, there is "Kazuki sato" and "Ikari sato"... Yes, they changed my name.

Another curiosity: when I'm controlling the body, the eyes turn red, the tips of the black hair that were green, also turn red.

Want to know the weirdest thing? The boy says I saved him.

Even when I tried to deny it, the boy refused to listen to me. But the child kept repeating it over and over, giving me no other option but to back off and reluctantly accept.

There are times where the child just wants me to take control of the body, when he is sad, depressed or sleeping.

I learned that I can stay awake at night without falling asleep, but then the body starts to slow down in its reactions... What I mean is, tired.

Another thing I learned is:
When the child is angry or having some kind of negative emotion, he transfers control of the body to me. And he only get back if he calms down or I give it back.

So I made a "deal" with the chil-, I mean, kazuki. In that agreement I made it very clear that he would be in control most of the time, I would only take control if any of these situations happened:

1 - He is in danger

2°- He wants to change places

3°- He can't do something and needs my help, my external help.

4°- And most importantly, any kind of help he needs, I'll be there to help him.

Interestingly enough, in addition to forgetting my past, my emotions are and at the same time,  are not the same as Kazuki's. I have the ability to control the emotions to help us, whether
in daily tasks or in more complicated tasks.

I can feel the same thing Kazuki feels, but he doesn't feel most of the negative feelings... Maybe because he's an extremely innocent child or I have this role to carry them? I don't know.

"Ikari, are you okay? You've been quiet for a long time..." with a worried face.

"...I was thinking."

"That's good! I almost thought you were sleeping again." Says Kazuki while teasing.

"You–"
"Son!"
slightly startled, Ikari turns towards the voice to see who had interrupted the conversation.

A man with blue hair and black eyes appears, wearing formal clothes, but his good physique is still noticeable. Who is he? 'Our dad'.

"you forgot this." handing us a package.