Freeze! It's A Admiral!// Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

"Boss!!"

Foxy's eyes lingered on Faythe's warning glare for a moment before reaching out his hand towards Luffy for a shake, "Not bad, brother."

Luffy let out a small huff of reluctance as he slowly unwrapped his arms from Faythe and sat back up. He grabbed his hat from Usopp and put it back in its rightful place. But when Luffy went to shake the other Captain's hand, Foxy tried to shoulder throw the rubber man.

"EAT THIS—!!! OVERHEAD THROW OF VENGEANCE!"

Obviously it didn't work. Luffy sat in the same spot with a stretch arm and Foxy now has a concussion from slamming his head into the ground.

Faythe snorted into her fist as she heard Zoro mutter, "Idiot."

Foxy rounded back to face Luffy with a defeated snarl, "FINE! Let's get this over with. What do you want??"

The announcer then began to showcase its members, "That's right! The last part of the game still needs deciding!! The winner, Captain Straw Hat, gets to take a new crew member!!! They seem to be looking for a carpenter."

Faythe frowned in disgust as multiple people stood forward as if they were objects on a shelf to be handed over with no say in the matter, "I hate this..." She tucked her legs closer to herself as she leaned her cheek on her knee.

Chopper placed a hoof on her knee, "Faythe...?"

Luffy glanced over at her with a blank look. Though Faythe noticed, it wasn't like she knew what exactly was going through his head. For all she knew, he could be hungry. But before she could ask him, he turned back around as the announcer continued to list off said crew members.

"In that case, will they take the leader of our 50-men mechanic team, Sonieh? Or will they pick the battle-ready mechanic, Donoban? Or— The down right sexy carpenter, Gina-Chan?? Only the Captain can decide who to pick! Now please decide."

"Wha..?" Faythe felt her something grab her hand and give it a small squeeze of reassurance. Her eyes widened as she realized it was Luffy's. Though he didn't look back at her, he was being discreet as he faced the Foxy crew with a smile.

"I choose your flag."

"WHAT—!!!????"

Sanji hurried over with a furious and desperate look, "Hey, Luffy!! Think again! Isn't sexy Gina-Chan a lot better? You won't another chance at this!!!"

Faythe furrowed her brows in confusion, "Cap'?"

Luffy gave her hand another small squeeze as he smiled at Sanji and explained himself, "If we had fought for something like that. It wouldn't be worth it..."

Nami let out a breathe of relief. To be honest she didn't really like any of the options and she wasn't sure if she could trust them around the freshly plucked treasure they took from the crew.

Faythe watched Luffy laugh off Sanji's attempts at getting another female crew member. Her eyes trailing down to Luffy's hand wrapped around her's comfortably. Like he was afraid that if he separated from her for a moment, she would fly off again.

She didn't know whether to feel conflicted about that. But she didn't mind the fuzzy feeling bubbling in her chest. It was... ticklish...?

Faythe tilted her head at that. Her brows furrowing in a new confusion at this strange development, "What?" She muttered to herself.

Next thing Faythe knew, Foxy's crew had a strangely drawn symbol on they're flag, she didn't realize that Luffy had dragged her around while he gave the Foxy crew a new flag to sail around with as he kept they're original. She had been so focused on trying to discover what this curious fuzzy feeling is, that she didn't notice the time passing.