🌸~Chapter 18~🌸

~Yoongi~

It has been a year since Jiyeon was born. She was a beautiful girl who looked exactly like Yoongi. Jimin and Yoongi were planning what they were gonna do after high school since they would graduate in about a month.

Jimin~"I want to be a therapist and help people like me. Do you have a plan yet?"

Yoongi~"Well... I don't really know what I want to do. I like people so I guess a job with a lot of people would do me pretty well."

Jimin~"I think you'd make a great teacher! You're really smart, you love kids, and you like to talk to people."

Yoongi~"Being a teacher doesn't actually seem that bad."

Yoongi hadn't thought of it until now, but he might like being a teacher.

Jimin~"it's your choice in the end, but I think you'd make a great teacher."

Yoongi~"Yeah. I think I'll do that."

Jimin~"That's great! Now what are we gonna do about getting married?"

Yoongi~"What?"

Jimin~"You said awhile ago that you want to get married and I do too so when should we do that?"

Yoongi blushed. He thought it was crazy how Jimin was talking about something that important like it was nothing.

Yoongi~"Well, you really want to get married though?"

Jimin~"Absolutely! I want a few more kids too~"

Yoongi~"I could make that happen ~"

Jimin~"Well not now but after we graduate."

Yoongi~"Damn, you got me excited."

Jimin~"Don't worry, we can have a bit of fun later~"

Yoongi smiled.

Jimin~"Ok so back to planning. Do you have any places in mind to live?"

Yoongi~"Not really."

Jimin~"Ok. I found this one place that's pretty nice and it's not too expensive."

Jimin showed Yoongi some pictures.

Yoongi~"I love it!"

Jimin~"Me too! So you're ok with getting that place?"

Yoongi~"Yep!"

Jimin~"Ok."

Jimin put the property on hold for them.

Jimin~"That's enough planning for now, why don't we wake up Jiyeon from her nap and take her to the cherry blossom tree?"

Yoongi~"Ok!"

They got Jiyeon and they walked to the cherry blossom tree.

Jiyeon~"Pretty flowers!"

Yoongi~"Yes, Jiyeon! They are pretty. This was me and your dad's special place in the beginning. This tree is a corner stone of our love."

Jiyeon~"Pretty!"

Jimin picked a flower from the tree and put it in Jiyeon's hair.

Jimin~"You're such a pretty girl."

Jiyeon smiled up at him.

Yoongi~"Let's go back home, I'm hungry."

Jimin~"Let's go, Jiyeon."

Then they walked back home together.

Hey guys! Sry Abt the shorter chapter but the story is ending soon so there's not much more to write🤷. I hope y'all understand!
Love~
Lesbean🧡🤍🩷