🌸~Chapter 12~🌸

~Jimin~

~Day 3~

Jimin woke up early the next day to someone screaming.

"LET ME GO YOU JACKASS!'

Jimin~"That sounds like Yoongi!"

Then two men came into Jimin's room and grabbed him.

Jimin~"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Man 1~"Taking you to face your decision."

Then men dragged Jimin down to the basement and tied him to a chair. There was a medical table in front of him that Jungkook was tying Yoongi to.

Jimin~"What are you doing to him!?"

Jungkook~"You said that you would rather have us bring Yoongi here than kill that dog so we brought him here so you can watch him die. But I won't just kill him and get it over with! That would be too kind of me. I'm gonna make you watch as I torture him and he slowly bleeds out an dies!"

Jimin~"WHAT!?"

Yoongi~"YOU'RE GONNA DO WHAT NOW!?"

Jungkook~"YOU HEARD ME, BRAT!"

Jungkook grabbed a small knife and started to cut his stomach. He didn't cut deep enough to kill him but it hurt pretty badly. Yoongi screamed in pain. Blood ran down his stomach.

Jimin~"STOP! PLEASE JUNGKOOK, IF YOU STOP THEN I'LL MARRY YOU!"

Yoongi~"WHAT!?"

Jungkook~"That's a very enticing offer but I'll have to say no. This isn't about punishing you, it's about getting revenge on Yoongi for stealing you from me. And you will marry me whenever I want you too so I don't need that offer."

Jungkook kept cutting into Yoongi's stomach, blood was all over Jungkook's hands. Then Jungkook grabbed a bigger knife and he stabbed both of Yoongi's hands. Yoongi screamed as loud as he could, pain rushed through his whole body. The knives went all the way through Yoongi's hands, making him stuck to the table. Jimin was in tears.

Jimin~"JUNGKOOK PLEASE STOP!"

Jungkook~"Ok fine. I'll stop for today. But I'm gonna come back tomorrow to finish the job. You're gonna watch your beloved boyfriend suffer in pain for the rest of the day."

Then Jungkook and his men left. Jimin heard the front door open and close.

Yoongi~"Jimin, did he hurt you!?"

Jimin~"He slapped me once and he raped me but that doesn't matter right now, you just got stabbed!"

Yoongi~"HE RAPED YOU!? IM GONNA KILL HIM!"

Jimin~"Let's just focus on getting you free for now."

Jimin tipped his chair and fell over. He scooted over to a knife. He grabbed it and cut himself free from the chair. Then he got up and took the knives out of Yoongi's hands. Then he cut Yoongi free and he grabbed some bandages to wrap Yoongi's hands with. Jimin wrapped Yoongi's hands.

Yoongi~"Thank you. Now what do we do?"

Jimin~"We go get Enji and then we try to escape."

Yoongi and Jimin left the basement and went up to the master bedroom. They found Enji on his dog bed. They grabbed him and went to the front door. They opened it and a loud alarm started blaring.

Jimin~"Oh shit."

Man 1~"HEY, GET OVER HERE!"

Jimin~"RUN!"

Yoongi and Jimin sprinted away from the house and into town with Enji. They ran into the crowded market to try to lose the man. They weaved past people until they were sure they lost him. Jimin looked around at all the people there. He listened to them talk to each other and he realized that he couldn't understand any of them.

Jimin~"How will we get help if we can't understand these people?"

Yoongi~"We could try Google translate?"

Jimin~"Well, I guess that would work."

Jimin got the attention of a nice looking woman. Jimin typed what he wanted to say into google translate and showed it to her.

Woman~"You don't have to do that, I speak the same language as you."

Jimin~"OH THANK GOD! We were kidnapped and we need to get back home! Where are we?"

Woman~"This is Belize. Where are you two from?"

Jimin~"Korea."

Woman~"Oh my God you guys were taken so far away!"

Jimin~"Can you please help us get home?"

Woman~"Yes, my husband is a pilot!"

The woman led Jimin, Yoongi, and Enji to her house and once they got there the woman's husband recognized both of them.

Pilot~"Hey, both of you were on my jet with that one guy! Jungkook, right?"

Yoongi~"Yes. He kidnapped us!"

Pilot~"I thought it was weird that both of you were passed out!"

Yoongi~"Can you take us back to Korea?"

Pilot~"Yeah. I'll do it free of charge too."

The pilot led them to his private jet and he flew them back to Korea. After 14 hours, they made it back to Korea and they went back to Jimin's house to see his parents.