🌸~Chapter 4~🌸

~Jungkook~

It had been a day since Jungkook had seen Jimin. They usually meet each other at the cherry blossom tree every day. Jungkook texted Jimin and told him to meet him at the cherry blossom tree. Jimin said he was on his way. Jungkook sat under the tree and waited for Jimin.after a few minutes Jimin got there.

Jimin~"Hi Jungkook."

Jungkook~"Hey Jimin. Are you ok, you didn't come here yesterday."

Jimin~"Yeah sorry, I was just busy with Yoongi."

Jungkook~"Yoongi? Who's Yoongi?"

Jimin~"Oh, my parents hired Yoongi to be my boyfriend because they didn't want me to be alone forever."

Jungkook~"But you're not alone! You have me!"

Jimin~"But my parents don't know that."

Jungkook~"So you're cheating on me with that dude?"

Jimin~"No, I told him that I have a boyfriend and my parents don't know so me and Yoongi just decided to stay friends."

Jungkook~"Well what were you and Yoongi doing last night?"

Jungkook watched as Jimin started to blush.

"Why is he blushing?" Jungkook thought.

Jimin~"We just watched a show and ate food. That's all, we just ate some good food!"

Jungkook could see it in Jimin's face that he was lying.

Jungkook~"Are you sure?"

Jimin~"Yes I'm sure! Me and Yoongi did completely normal friend stuff!"

Jungkook remembered that when he and Jimin were younger, Jimin used to act like that around him and he later learned that Jimin acted like that because he had a crush on Jungkook.

"Does he have a crush on Yoongi?" Jungkook thought.

Jungkook~"Can you tell me about Yoongi?"

Jimin~"Yeah! He has black hair and dark brown eyes, very pale and soft skin, he's like a golden retriever, he's very outgoing and friendly... Cute and caring ... I MEAN HES VERY CARING HES JUST A VERY NICE PERSON THAT'S ALL!"

Jungkook knew for sure that Jimin had a crush on Yoongi. Jimin was making it very obvious at this point. Jungkook didn't like that Jimin liked someone that wasn't him. Jimin was only his and he didn't want to share. He and Jimin had already made plans to run away together and start a family, he did not want those plans to be wasted by some good boy who probably had never even been in trouble!

Jungkook~"He seems sweet. But I bet you taste sweet~"

Jungkook pulled Jimin in and kissed him. He intensely kissed him for a few seconds until Jimin pushed him away.

Jimin~"Why'd you do that!?"

Jungkook~"Because I love you! Why'd you push me!?"

Jimin~"Because you didn't warn me!"

Jungkook~"I usually don't warm you! Why is it such a big deal now that I didn't warn you?"

Jimin~"Because I wasn't ready for it!"

Jungkook~"Well, are you ready for it now?"

Jimin~"No! I just want to get home and make sure that Yoongi is ok!"

Then Jimin turned around and left.

It was worse than Jungkook thought, Jimin was starting to fall out of love with him. Jungkook felt a wave of different emotions wash over him. Anger, jealousy, sadness, fear, anxiety, annoyance. He hated Yoongi for stealing his boyfriend and he was scared that Jimin would leave him for Yoongi.

Jungkook~"I can't let Jimin leave me! He's all I have left!"

Jungkook's sister, Jaehwa died last month and now he has to live with just his grandma. His parents left him and his sister with his grandma when he was 2 because they didn't want him. Jungkook didn't have any memories of his parents and he was glad because he despised them for just leaving him. He hated his grandma because she was very annoying but he loved his sister. But last month Jaehwa died in a car accident and now he was just stuck with his grandma.

Jungkook~"I'm gonna go see if I can find Yoongi. Let's see if he's any better than me."

Jungkook walked to Jimin's house and once he got there he looked through the window and saw them watching TV in Jimin's room. It looked like they were watching 'XO Kitty' .

Jungkook~"Oh, that's a good show. They need to make a second season."

Jungkook looked at Jimin, his beautiful face, his perfect body, Jimin was the prettiest guy Jungkook had ever seen. Then Jungkook looked at Yoongi. He had a caring face and he fit the description that Jimin gave him. He was wearing a white sweatshirt and white sweat pants. He looked like a pretty cool guy. Then Jungkook noticed something.

Jungkook~"They're holding hands!"

Jungkook turned away from Jimin's house and ran off. He couldn't bear watching them anymore.

Jungkook~"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO CHEAT ON ME AND THEN GET MAD AT ME JUST FOR KISSING HIM!"

He was livid at this point. He punched a tree to take out his anger on something. It hurt his hand but he felt a bit better.

Jungkook~"I have to win him over! No matter what it takes, I'll do anything and everything in my power to win him over."