🌸~Chapter 14~🌸

~Jimin~

Jungkook~"Hey princess. You miss me?"

Jimin~"Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

Jungkook~"I haven't been I'm school since you left me in Belize so I thought I'd stop by."

Jimin~"Well you've stopped by, you can go now. Bye!"

Jimin began to close the door but Jungkook put his foot there to stop it.

Jungkook~"Let's take a little walk."

Jimin~"No, I don't want to."

Jungkook~"Well I think you'll want to once you see what happens if you don't."

Jungkook pointed a gun at Jimin's stomach. Jimin gasped. He didn't want his baby to die but he also didn't want to go with Jungkook.

Jimin~"Ok fine, just let me go tell Yoongi-"

Jungkook~"No. You aren't telling him anything. We're gonna take a little walk and then I'll let you go back home, I promise."

Jimin~"You promise?"

Jungkook smiled creepily at him.

Jungkook~"Yes, you will go home safe and sound."

Jimin~"Ok, let's go."

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's wrist and they walked to the cherry blossom tree. Once they got there they sat under the tree together.

Jungkook~"Have you been doing well without me? I assume not."

Jimin~"Actually, I've been doing amazing. Without you my grades have gotten higher, I've been happier, and my mental health has improved."

Jungkook laughed.

Jungkook~"Don't even try to lie to me like that. You're nothing without me, you need me! You probably want me back right now."

Jimin~"Actually, I'm glad I left you. Yoongi has helped me come out of my shell a bit more. I have 4 new friends all because of him but when I was with you, you encouraged me not to talk to other people. I don't need you."

Jungkook looked at Jimin's stomach.

Jungkook~"You're pregnant, right?"

Jimin~"Yes..."

Jungkook~"It's mine?"

Jimin~"No, it's Yoongi's."

Jungkook slapped Jimin.

Jungkook~"YOU LITTLE WHORE! AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU, YOU GO AND GET PREGNANT WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S BABY!?"

Jungkook punched Jimin in the stomach.

Jimin~"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Jungkook~"THAT BABY NEEDS TO DIE! IF IT ISN'T MY BABY THEN IT DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE!"

Jungkook punched Jimin in the stomach again.

Jimin~"STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Jimin got up and ran away. Jungkook ran after him. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's arm.

Jungkook~"COME BACK HERE ,YOU LITTLE SLUT!"

Jimin~"LET GO!"

Jimin kicked Jungkook hard in the shin. Jungkook let go of Jimin and fell to the ground. Jimin kept running. He got back to his house and quickly shut the front door and locked it behind him.

Mijeong~"Baby, what's wrong?"

Jimin~"Jungkook came back and he tried to kill my baby by punching my stomach! I'm scared my baby is dead!"

Mijeong~"HOLY SHIT, HES BACK!? Me and Yoongi will take you to the doctor to make sure that your baby is ok, Hyunsoo can you please set up a home security system and make sure the house is safe?"

Hyunsoo~"Of course!"

Hyunsoo left to go get a home security system. Yoongi came down the stairs to see what all the yelling was about.

Yoongi~"What's wrong?"

Jimin~"Jungkook tried to kill our baby by punching my stomach and now I'm scared our baby is dead!"

Mijeong~"We're taking him to the doctor right now, let's go!"

Yoongi, Jimin, and Mijeong got into the car and drove to the doctor. Once they got there they rushed to get in the building. The doctor checked Jimin out and did a few tests.

Doctor~"So, I have some bad new and I have some good news."

Jimin~"What's the good news?"

Doctor~"Your baby is alive."

Yoongi~"Oh thank God!"

Jimin~"What's the bad news?"

Doctor~"Those punches hurt your baby so your baby will have either a disorder or a serious medical problem. We will have to do some tests on your baby when it's born to make sure that it's nothing too serious."

Jimin began to cry.

Yoongi~"It's ok babe. Our baby is still alive, that's good."

Jimin~"But it will be harder for it to live a normal life because something will be wrong with it! I just want my baby to have a normal and happy life! None of this would've happened if Jungkook would've just killed me!"

Yoongi~"Hey, don't say that! If Jungkook killed you then we wouldn't be together, we wouldn't be having a baby, and we wouldn't be doing so well in school and you wouldn't have become friends with the girls."

Jimin~"But now our baby's life will be harder! I don't want it to get bullied when it's older, I don't want it to have a hard life! I just want it to be happy and healthy!"

Yoongi~"It's life may be harder, but we will try our best to accommodate it no matter what. Everything will be ok."

Jimin~"Are you sure?"

Yoongi~"I'm positive. Now let's go home."

Mijeong drove Jimin and Yoongi home and then Jimin layed down to rest. He looked at his stomach.

Jimin~"I hope you'll be ok, my little one."