✧26. True Face✧

Start from the beginning

"What, bear? You are calling me a bear now for eating a little extra food? How can you be so petty, alright I won't eat your food anymore," Jimin grunted.

Jungkook snorted, "Did you just call me petty? Aish, I can't believe this. Do you even how much I donate to orphanages every year?"

"Ahhh...good for you. You must be receiving so many blessings, Jeon Jungkookshi," Jimin's voice sounded like he was taunting.

Jungkook sneered, "Ah, Jinja! Are you showing your true colors now? I am right, all that acting too pitiable and making others want to protect you...aish! You are such a good actor, why don't you join my company? Tsk, I can't believe I almost fell for it again."

"You wanted to protect me?" Jimin asked softly with a serious expression.

Hearing the voice Jungkook bobbed his Adam's apple and slowed down the car, "I did...wanted to protect you. Keep you safe in my arms for all my life and give you the whole world,"

He paused and glanced at the smaller, "But you didn't give me the chance. You turned me down, right? In the cruelest way possible, making a fool out of me in front of everyone. Did you have fun while rejecting me like that, Jimin?"

Jimin tightened his jaw as he clutched onto his shirt so firm that his knuckles turned white. He didn't answer and stayed looking into Jungkook's eyes with a complicated expression on his face.

Jungkook was the first one to break eye contact and looked at the road tightening his grip on the steering, "You don't have to answer. I know you have enjoyed it...maybe way too much. You are not wrong, I was the fool to give my heart to a wrong person like you."

"J-Jungkook..." Jimin's eyes got glossy.

"Stop..." Jungkook sighed, "When will you stop acting, Jimin? I am sick of it now. I am not going to fall for it anymore so stop acting all weak, innocent, and miserable. I know and you know, you are not anything like that. Just show me your true face."

Jimin was about to say something when he was cut off, "It's been seven years, Jimin," Jungkook looked at the smaller, "I think it's enough so...please stop fooling me now. I don't want to become more pathetic than I am by believing in your act again."

A tear slipped down Jimin's cheek as he heard that. He harshly wiped it off and looked away, "Alright, if that's what you want..." And then mumbled under his breath, "...hope you don't regret it later."

Jungkook frowned as he couldn't hear the last words, "What did you say?"

"Nothing," Jimin's voice was sharp.

"What nothing? You clearly said something," creases formed on Jungkook's forehead.

"Then you should have heard it when I said it. Now I am not going to tell you the second time," Jimin sassed.

"Huh," Jungkook couldn't believe his ears, "See you all acting up. Did you just talk back to me now?"

"I did, why? Aren't you the one who asked me to show my true face? This is what I am, so bear with it now," Jimin countered.

"Bear with it? Do you even realize what situation you are in? You are in my captivity now and if I want I can call your brother and let him drag you back to hell," Jungkook threatened.

"Do it then. How many times are you gonna use my brother to blackmail me? But I know you won't do it cause you want to take your petty revenge on me and make me suffer and you hate it if anyone hurts me other than you," Jimin gave him a daring look.

"You!" Jungkook hit the steering wheel getting mad.

"You want to hit me, then do it. Feelings are mutual. I also wanted to punch you in the face that day for touching me and then insulting me," Jimin also looked angry.