Chapter 22 A thought

Grell wipes away one of my tears with his thumb."You know these are tears for joy,right."I state."I know."He replies.He grabs my chin gently,pulled me to a kiss.

(UnderTaker's POV)
"Well I'll be..."I whisper with a chuckle.My daughters first kiss by the blood thirsty reaper.Now she's engaged.My little girls all grown up.

(Survina's POV)
Me and Grell walked to my room,holding hands."Survina,um,your birthday is coming soon and I was wondering,what do you want for your birthday?"He asks."You don't owe me anything,your a birthday present,being with you is all I want for my birthday."I reply hugging the reaper.While I was still being hugged,my stomach made a gurgling noise.Grell looks at me and smiles."Hungry?"He asks.I nod blushing.We change directions to the dining room.He pulls out two plates,a red one and a white."Whats on your mind?"He asked.I think,what am I craving?"Fish and peanut butter."I reply.

(Grell's POV)
"Did she ask for fish and peanut butter?"I ask myself in my head suddenly rushed.We've never been in the same bed,heck never in the same room for more than ten minutes.Was she pregnant?No of course not,there is no way."Hey you okay?" She asks.I nod,I set her plate down and head towards the door."Where you going?"She asks."I need to see William and UnderTaker,I will be back."I reply.Walking to Will's room.
I knock on Will's door,he steps out in his night clothes and messed up hair."What is it..,oh Grell,are you alright you seem pale?"I shove him into his room and shut the door behind me.I grab his shirt."We need UnderTaker,Now!"I shout shaking him around.
"What is so important that I had to leave my dear coffin?"Asked UnderTaker with a moan."Survina is pregnant!"I blurt out in a yell.UnderTakers and Will's mouths fly open in a surprised angle."Grell did you..."Asked William.I shake my head."Can reapers even become pregnant?"I ask."In some cases yes,but there is a old ancient reaper legend that if two reapers love each other so much,they can create a child without the "fun" part,but it's just a legend."Said the legend."Maybe it just humanly cravings?"I mutter."What did she ask for?"Asked Will."Fish And peanut butter."I reply.I could have sworn my petals father raised his eyebrow,but it was hard to tell because of the bangs."We'll give her two weeks,"Said William."Worse case scenario she isn't pregnant."He finished."Are you crazy,a reapers pregnancy only lasts four months."Said UnderTaker."Well,Grell you said you always wanted children."Said William."Your right."I reply.I stand and head back to the dining room.My little petal was fast asleep on a white confiner that was against the wall.Our wedding is in three days,the theme is blood red moon.I stroke her black hair.She stirs."Grell?"She asks in almost a whisper."Yes,its me."I reply as she sits up."What time is it?"She asks."Late,come we should get you to bed."I state helping her to her feet.We walk to her room and she leans against my shoulder.She climbs into bed,I tuck her in kiss her forehead and wish her goodnight."Grell,"She says."Yes Petal,"I reply."Can you stay with me?"She asks.I nod.I climb into bed with her and she sets her head on my chest and she sleeps.I stroke her hair until I fall into a deep sleep.

(Survina's POV)
I woke up to my door being knocked on.Grell rises shortly after.I answer the door and Ronald stood."What bloody hell,your late for class!"He shouted."Holy son of a gun."I mutter.I brush my hair and realize that it was my dress fitting."Nice try Ronald."I state giving a death eye.William comes from behind Ronald and hands me a letter from Maria.
"Dear Survina,
I don't know how you know me or were I live but Savannah is dead so is her family.If you think your Savannah prove it you know were I am
Sincerely
Maria V. Reyes"