Chapter 16 False Lies

(Grell's POV)

"Survina."I yell waking up.I look around the room and Survina was nowhere to be seen."Grell your awake."Said William."Where is she."I yell.He looked at me and he knew."The Trancy's."He replied.I tried getting out of bed.William held my arms down."Grell there is more to it,Survina made a deal with Hannah Annafellows that if she worked in the Trancy estate you would live,but if she were even to see a glimpse of us,you would die,Instantly."Said William."I don't care,let me go."I yell fighting even more."Grell,"A hard voice said.Bassy was standing against the wall.I calmed down."What did she say before she left?"I ask.William cleared his throat."She said,William he saved me,I have no choice,I love him."I could hear Survina's voice as William said her words.I tighten my fist and a pinch bites my glove.I open my hand and see Survina's hip chain.I remember my fingers being moved,the smooth lips on my cheek."There has to be a way to save her."I state."Maybe,"Said Bassy."Maybe."

(Survina's POV)
I was woken by the Suns Rays,like every morning back home.I walk around the estate,to keep myself from strangling anyone."Shouldn't you be working."Said a familiar voice.Claude."No,I'm just a hostage in this place."I state raising my eye brows at him.I turn away and continue to walk away.A hand locks my arms against my stomach,an another hand over my mouth.I graze my finger tips over my Death Scythes's handle.I stretch my fingers out and grip the handle,an I stab the arm over my arms."Please resign from stabbing me again.He grabs my wrist and chains me to a wall.My arms behind my back."What the...."I couldn't finish my sentence,a cloth was tied around my mouth."I wish you would watch your language."Claude said with a needle."This tonic will help you forget everything that has happened to you,everything you are,everyone you've meet."He said injecting me.I pass out moments after,but my mind was fighting still.I knew who I was."I am Survina Grim,I am a reaper,I know who I am,I know who I will always be."I think in my head over and over."Will she remember anything?"Asked Alios."No,my young lord."Replied Claude.My eyes open an I see the culprits standing tall.I had to act like I remember nothing."Where am I?"I ask.Claude lowers his hand an I unwillingly take it."Your home the Trancy estate,poor thing your must have hit your head pretty hard,"He said."Claude take her to her quarters."He commanded him."Yes your higness."I follow behind.Moments pass an we enter my room."Your quarters,"He said."Really Claude I thought it was your room."I think to myself."You are to report to the kitchen in the morning."He said closing the door.I had to get out,the windows were bared,and locked.I pull a Bobbie pin from my hair and pick the lock.A small click sounds.Thank you Uncle Sam,he said to me,its the age where people can get stupid so be told me keep a Bobbie pin in my hair for any such moment."Unlocked."I tell myself.I look around and see a vase on the table,my way out.

(Claude's POV)

"She's in bed young master."I tell the lord making the masters tea."Good."He said.He seemed quite bothered,ever since the reaper showed up."What seems to be bugging you,if I may ask?"I ask the master."The reaper,something isn't right about her,her size,the extended coughing,her hatred towards us,heck she's smaller than me and I'm only twelve."He replied.I give the master his afternoon tea.A loud crash snaps my attention,I rush to point of origin and Hannah had the reaper pinned at the wall."She tried escaping."Hannah stated.I walk over and grab the reapers arms tight."Let me go."She growled.I lead her in front of my master and threw her down."You lying rat."Stated the highness.She raised her head just enough for us to see her smile."Alios Trancy owner of the Trancy estate,your plans if turning Ciel into a demon by making a deal with Hannah was smart,"She says."You ruined my life by making a deal with me by killing Grell so let me return the favor."She said raising a dagger above her head.She barley moves her hand and she starts to cough up blood.Hannah's demon eyes showed."Hannah stop."Yelled Alios."Why master she tried....."She was stopped short."Are you alright."He whispered to the reaper."Thats why I hated Hannah,see curse me with the illnesses I carry.Forever stained in me."The reaper stuttered.Hannah came behind the reaper,whispered a few words and the reaper fell alseep."Hannah what did you do?"Yelled Alios."The reapers might be coming for her a deal is required."She said."Why Hannah,what do you have against her,she did nothing to you,every time she fights she still coughs up crimson red.No matter how hard she fights it."He said in a yell."But your right a deal is required."He said calmer.

(Grell's POV)

I sat on top of a great pine.Bassy said he had a spell or charm to keep Survina asleep long enough to break the death eye thing.William,Ronald,Skull,UnderTaker,Bassy and me were getting her out."I will walk ahead.."Bassy started."No need."Claude appeared from the shadows.With the platinum haired brat by his side."Where is Survina?"I ask."Who?"Asked Claude who pretended to think."Oh yes the reaper."He said clapping his hands twice.Hannah stepped out if the shadows with Survina asleep in her arms."We have a deal,If Ciel comes to the manor tomorrow so we can have a chat we will give you the reaper."Said Claude.I look at Bassy.He knew what I was asking."Deal."Bassy said.Hannah set her down and I walked over to her and carried her and started to walk the group."Wait,"Said Alios."Hannah break the death eye contract."Commanded Alios."Why master?"She asks."We already have done enough to this reaper,we took what mattered most,her love,we torchered her enough Hannah,let her see."He said.Hannah walked up to me,put two fingers on Survina's forehead and whispered a few words.A loud gasp escaped Survina and her breathing returned to normal."She still has cancer,that one I can't break."She whispered to me with eyes of sorrow.I carry her outside the estate and meet up with Ronald and Skull."Grell we will let her rest in your room till she rises."Said William.I shake my head."We won't be able to make that trip."I reply."Maybe Fancy Butlers master would employ a room."Said UnderTaker.Sebastian smirked."My master would be happy to,after all we have to remove the mold from her lungs."I stare at him confused."I seen what Claude has done to her,The walls of the estate maybe have counseled her but Claude was no dummy.When he punched her stomach he released a moldy spider,and the spider knew what to do from there."He said.A spider damaging a petal.Wicked poison.