Chapter 8 Reaper Training

"Today we are going to learn about combat,fighting and reflexes."Grell says handing me a pair of scissors,which had dried blood on them."I am going to ask for some help from 3 dearest friends of mine.William,UnderTaker,and Bassy."He said.I grew pale."You seemed startled."Sebastian stated."Uh,yeah unlike me,I am not immortal,second I am going up against 2 advanced Reapers and a extra advanced Demon."I whisper to Grell."Don't worry they won't kill you,yet any way,"Grell replies."Will your up first."William hands his book to UnderTaker."Right then,lets dance."Stated William.He launches one of his retractable garden shears at me,without hesitating I grab the shears below the blade before it punchers my skull.I snap of the blade quick."Terrific."He simply said.The spear I held in my hand had a knife like blade.With a fluid motion I release the blade which stabbed him in the thigh,were I aimed.He pulls it out."I hope you were aiming for my thigh."He said.I nod my head once."Hehe,not bad,my turn."UnderTaker said.His death scythe was a garden hoe of some kind.It looked prehistoric with skulls by the blade.He charges raising the blade above his head,like he was a lumber jack.I grab a stick,as our weapons meet.I slammed into the ground.Undertaker was shocked but he smiles as I get weaker.I smile wickedly back,I shove my feet into his mid section and flip him over me.Sebastian rammed into me,he was holding my stick I used to protect myself from UnderTaker.My feet were digging into the ground.I only had one option.There was a branch behind Sebastian.If I kick it hard enough it would dead leg him.I kick the branch hard and Sebastian stumbles.The suns rays hits my eyes just right and a vision began.Flames,there were flames every where.The building around me was burning.A scream,not a scream a cry not just any cry a baby's cry.I couldn't see the child."Hush,hush.Why are you crying,your going to be the greatest reaper ever,but you have a problem or two.16 years from now you will have 2 diseases only few survive from."The vision showed a hand,a women's by the look of it.She touches me on my heart and my lungs.I was the child,I was the victim,my heart and chest glowed a pale blue barley visible within the flames.I start screaming as the women's hand leaves.Only I realize I was screaming in real life."Its okay,were here."I was held in an embrace.Grell was around me,I was touching the ground,my head in his chest.I close my eyes.

(Grell's POV)
She was shaking lightly."I..I was cursed,"she whimpered."The flames,the woman,the curse."She said shaking more.I take of my red coat an wrap it around her.Her eyes close an her shaking disappears.She fell asleep."I will take her horse home."Said Undertaker.William came over."What did she mean,cursed?"I ask.Will took two fingers and gently touch her forehead."She had it rough,her curse was the cancer,the illness was caused by a woman.An she was a reaper."He said wide eyed.A reaper,she was born a reaper.I pick her up."I'll take her home."I state.Will nods his head once.
I reach her room as the sun sinks.I set her down in bed,her feet was the first to touch her bed,then I lowered her head into her pillow.I move her covers on top of her.I was about to walk away,I turn and lightly kiss her forehead.The nurse today,she showed his records and she was human,She was brave,no sign of hesitation.I was proud of her."Goodnight my petal."I  whisper."Goodnight Grell."She replied.