Chapter 10 Father/Daughter problems

I walk upstairs to my room practicing more knife throwing.A loud dodge parked in our driveway.My drunk father came inside.Then mom came in shortly after."What are you doing here I told you to leave!"Mom yelled."Why?"He asked."Because you humiliated me,you hurt me."She yells."I hurt you,you wouldn't stop fighting."He yelled at her.Soon they were spatting back and forth.I just listen till I am startled by a gun shot.I sneak downstairs and see my mom in a pool of blood,her blood.My dad holding the gun.I sneak back upstairs,close the door to my room and lock it."Savannah come out,come out where ever you are."Said dad.I grab my Death Scythes and look for escape route the only one was my window and it was a two story drop.Dad was banging the door.I sit on the window sill as dad keeps banging on the door.I jump,rolling my ankle as I land."Yeller I need to get to Yeller."I state wincing with every step.I grab his bit and slide it into his mouth.The fastest way to Great Oak was the path in front of my house.I mount Yeller and lope onto the path."Hey."said dad who was sighting me down with a shot gun.I lope faster and faster.He pulls the trigger and he hits me in my side.I hang on,Yeller continues to lope.My blood running down his leg."Grell,Grell,Grell."I state.

(Grell's POV)

"Grell,Grell,Grell."I hear a voice that wakes me from my little nap.I step out into the hall and walk around."Grell,Grell,Grell."The voice says again.It sounded weak and scared almost like...."Savannah."I gasp as I realize she was in trouble.I run into William in the hall."Grell whats wrong?"He asked."Savannah is in trouble."I state."I will come with."Said William who was then followed by Ronald and UnderTaker.We take the dimensions.A Savannah was on Yeller's back his front leg soaked in blood.Her breathing was calm and shallow,to shallow.I slide her off Yeller and carry her through the dimensions,she was telling me what happened.She faints shortly after.She was light with her being 16 she probably weighted at least 105lbs.

(Savannah's POV)

I was in a nightmare.Mom on the ground.Her blood on her floor.Her in a red pool.Dad holding the pistol.It woke me up,I knew she would die but not this soon.Grell was lifting my shirt just enough to see the bullet wound."Went between two ribs."Said Grell.I could see the worry in his eyes.His green and yellow eyes."I'm fine Grell."I state.He nods but he still looked unsure."Bite on something."said a harder voice.William's.The wound stung.Alcohol,pure alcohol.I didn't react,not even a flinch.They wrap my side with red vet wrap.

(Grell's POV)

Will hands Savannah 2 pills,pink ones.She swallows them and minutes later she falls asleep."Grell,she needs to go to school tomorrow,the pills will heal her overnight,but they need to know about her attempt of murder and her moms death."William stated.I nod my hand once,understanding.Her friends need to know about her being a reaper in training.Her best friends,at least.I face her,she was sleeping soundly,undisturbed.Her breathing was smooth and shallow."Goodnight my Petal."I whisper walking out of her room."You like this one?Don't you?"Asks William with a cutting glance and a small,small smile."You already know the answer."I reply."Grell you know her present,you may know her future,but her past is still a blur to you still.Her father tried to kill her to get the money that he so craved.Know that she saw her mother dead she will be blood thirsty to avenge her."Will said."Sounds like someone else I know."Said a silver haired reaper who was hanging of the ceiling."I have information on the little girls family."Said UnderTaker."What is it?"Asked Will."Whole family on the property is dead,father nowhere to be found."He said."Grell."Another voice said.Savannah's.I walk back to her room to see her wide awake."Whats wrong?"I ask."Can't sleep."She replied."Oh,"I reply."William said you can go to school and tell your friends the truth."I reply."No,I will go to school to tell one person what happened,someone who will believe me,one person who will make sure my father is caught,for the death of my mom and the attempt of murdering me."She says."Who would that one person be?"I ask."Chris,he is the only one who will believe me."She says narrowing her eyes in a hatred way.