Chapter 13 In the morning

(Grell's POV)

I was laying in bed,looking at the ceiling when my door was being knocked on telling me to wake up.I get dressed and comb out my red tangles.With a cloth in my pocket,I clean my glasses."Grell,you up?"Asked Ronald."Yeah,coming."I reply following Ronald to the breakfast room.I scan the room a few times,Survina was no where to be found."Grell,where is Survina?"Asked Will."I will check her room."I reply.I walk out an head for Survina's room.I knock on the door,no answer.I walk in an Survina was asleep.She looked so peaceful,a playful thought came to mind.I sneak behind her,for she was on her side,I was getting ready to shove her off the bed,my arms in a shove position."Don't even think about it."She mumbled.

(Survina's POV)

I woke up to the sound of a faint chuckle,I knew it was Grell right away.I rise from my bed with a sigh."Well time for breakfast."Said Grell.I follow behind.Once we walk in every set of eyes was on us."Grell you have a sister?"asked a reaper."No,she is a new employed reaper,this is Survina Grim."Stated Grell.They just look at their plates an continue to eat.

I make a platter of a small amount of food.Toast,eggs and a piece of bacon was slowly consumed with a cup of tea.I wonder the halls in silence.I walk a few more paces till my eyes become covered."You know the training room is that way,right?"Asked Ronald.I follow Ronald to the training room.There was weights,tight ropes,pretty much everything you use in a training room.I walk forward a few steps."Survina,Watch out!"I was pulled back as a blade tall as two ten foot boards,begin to spin around really fast.More appeared shortly after spinning faster the further away they were."You have to get through to start todays lesson."Says William."Nice warning."I mutter to myself.I sprint quickly through the course,passing the blades with ease.I was at the final blade before long.You had one second to jump through.Grell was by himself on the inside."Your the reaper."I tell myself.I jump through just at the right moment and land on my feet,an slide a few inches."That red button stops the blades."Says Grell pointing at the middle.I hesitantly walk over an see the red smooth surface."They can find their own way."I state to myself.Grell smiles,walking to me."Well aren't you being a dare devil."Said William.Ronald flies in the next sliding on his face stopping in front of William."I told you to wait up."Said Ronald."Sorry didn't hear you."I reply.He rolls his eyes standing.Will pressed the red button which stopped the blades from spinning.Other reapers come to the center.I look at the other reapers,and I was the only female reaper.William cleared his throat,and moved his glasses with the garden shears."Today we are battling other reapers.We will have two rounds,first everyone will pair up and we will narrow it down from there."Said William.He was pairing us up,either way I would fight a boy."Skull Worthen fights Survina Grim."Said William.The biggest reaper walks to the battle ground.He was six foot seven and his short platinum hair was combed similar to William's.His reaper eyes sighted me down.His Death Scythe was a ax.I pull out my throwing knifes and fan them out.Holding them in a calm throwing position."Ready,"William shouted.I wait for the bang."Fight."Skull ran throwing his Death Scythe.I jump up as it cuts into the carpet.I release five throwing knifes.He dodges them,I decide to get manual.He starts swinging his ax.I move around to avoid being hit.I upper cut his chin.He stubbles,I jump up out of sight,he looks around furiously for me.I hop down silently.I jump onto his back.Wrap my legs around his stomach,my arms around his throat,I squeeze tight.He was trying to claw my arms off,but he wasn't winning.I let go,I was being pulled away from the reaper.It was Ronald and Grell.Skull was choking.Grell set me down.I realized what I did,I almost killed one of my own.I run out of the training room.