Chapter 18 Crisom red vengence

I return to the reaper institution.I walk to the record hall an find my father's life book.I read back to the year I turned 16.On April 29,2016,Christie Glen is killed.I keep on reading and find he is in London,drug dealing,I smile.
I silently wait on a roof of a building in London.Waiting for my father to show up.I twirled my favorite throwing knife between my fingers,slowly."Bye Rosetta."Said my dad walking out of a building,he was drunk,what a surprise.His clothing was ripped slightly,he must have "had fun" with someone.It was 11:27pm an the alley was dark.With a lantern lighting a little section if the alley.I silently jump onto the same level as dad."You never had the strongest head."I state to my drunk father.He seemed startled."Savannah,"He said shocked.I step into the light to see his eyes widened."Thought you killed me didn't you,you thought I was dead in the pasture.You don't know me that well then."I reply."Your not Savannah,her hair was brown and her eyes were the same shade."He said.He said stepping back."Oh Daddy,your are right but I am Savannah,not your Savannah,the new and improved,Survina Grim."I reply throwing a knife.It hits his stomach.He collapsed to the ground."Thats for mom,"I say walking to him.I pull out my dagger,get to my knees,lean and whisper in his ear."This is for me."I state stabbing his heart.I pull my Death Scythes from his skin."Let heaven not let you enter."I mutter to myself."For your first kill,not to bad."Said a familiar voice.I turn and see golden eyes.Claude."What do you want?"I ask in a hatred tone."I wanted this mans soul but you beat me to it."He said.I turn away and walk fast.He grabs my wrists an pulls me into a embrace."Let me go!"I yell.He instantly let's me go."I thought you needed some support after all it must be painful to you seeing you father dead."He said."I killed him,"I yelled."He ruined everything,everything I knew,everything I am was destroyed,I am not hurt,I don't even feel sorry."I continued in a shout.He smiled.I start to run,I run faster and faster.After running I stop to catch a breath by a alley way.I pant over and over.A hand appears over my mouth,I fight and fight."Sh,calm down."Sebastian.I stop struggling and then I am released."What are you doing here?"I ask in short breaths."I was in town and happened to find you here."He replied with a smirk of pure fangirlism.I raise a eyebrow."Right you happen to be in town at,"I pause looking for a clock."11:42pm"Said Sebastian who clicked his pocket watch closed."Why are you really here?"I ask."Im here to give you this,"He said handing me a letter."My master would like to speak with you."He said as he chased after Claude."Thanks."I state to myself.
Once I get back to the institution I head for the training room.Throwing knifes were my strong point,my dagger the same.Deep inside i felt I was missing something.I throw knifes for a while hitting the target every time."Where have you been?"Asked William."Training,"I reply pulling out my weapons from the wooden target.He have me a death stare,he was expecting the truth."I killed my dad."I said turning away.He puts a hand on my shoulder."Well done,"He said.I turn confused."I killed my family when I became a reaper."He said.I reach into my pocket and I felt the letter through my black gloves."Oh and the Phantomhives would like to see me."I state handing William the letter."Alright you can go tommorow."He said.

(Grell's (POV)

"Grell,"A voice says.The Scotland Yard guides me down a barley lit alleyway."We have a body."The officer said.I follow them and see a familiar person,dead as a door nail.Survina's father."Serves you right."I whisper to myself.The last week had been rather stressful,I was investigating a family death but I was also trying to find the perfect gift for Survina.I was hard,but I settled with something so expensive she had to except it.The yard tells me to leave because they had everything under control.
I was standing outside of Survina's room.I knock on her door silently.Soon Survina does a jump hug."Your back,I missed you."She said.I set her down and give her a calm hug."Oh come in."She said.I walk in and sit in a recliner."Where have you been?"She asks."I was investigating a crime scene."I say with a devilish smile.I see her Death Scythes covered in dried blood."You killed your father."I state shocked.She nods.I stand and walk to her,my hands in hers."I got you something,"I state."You what?"She asks."I got you something so expensive you have to except it."I repeat."What?"She asks."This."I lean in and kiss her lips.She seemed shocked then relaxed.She took my hands from hers and tugged my shirt lightly.We pull back and I had a hand on one of her cheeks.She sets her cheek against my hand.She quickly hugs me tight and I hug her back,my red coat only making her black hair,and tan skin visible."I love it,"She says.A knock sounded and she slowly walks to answer it."Survina someone needs to see you."Said Ronald.