Chapter 21 I meet my father

"Thought I could look back at my good memories while I am healing."She said.I nod replying.She pats a space next to her and rests her head against my shoulder."Don't fall asleep."I whisper."I won't."She replied.A knock sounds.A heavy sigh escapes Survina's lips."Darn,I just got comfortable."She mutters.I smile in response.I open the door and the legend himself stood."Is she up?"He asked.I nod as he walks in.

(Survina's POV)

My father,the UnderTaker walked in."How are you feeling?"He asked."Good Dad."I reply."Thats good,Will said......"He pauses.I spring out of bed and hug the reaper."I Love you dad."I whisper.His arms wrap around me."I love you,my daughter."He replied.He let's me go."You have your mom's eyes."He said."I brought you some clothes."He said handing me my uniform."I have to go,my shop is left unattended,I will see you soon."He said leaving."Well since your father is working I have to prepare you for tonight."Said Grell."Whats tonight?"I ask."Your freshman graduation,you become a junior tomorrow."He said as he grabbed makeup and other things."Uh,Grell I've never worn makeup."I stutter.He stares at me like I had two heads."Really,well we've got to change that."He said.He puts on a dark maroon shaded lipstick on me,and a little mascara.He steps back."I might cry,it fits you beautifully."He said actually crying."Don't cry then what kind if reaper would you be."I state hugging be reaper."Your right."He said hugging me back.
The graduation ceremony was fairly similar to high school graduations.William,Grell,and my dad would decide were you belong and your mentor.Very rarely is there a reaper who can do any category they please.I tighten my gloves from a nervous breakdown."Excuse me,would you mind telling us were we can find Survina Grim."Said a voice behind me.I turn and see Sebastian,Ciel and my Father."Dad,"I state hugging my dad."Happy Graduation."Said Ciel.I smile at them."Survina come on."Said Ronald.I nod my head once with a smile on my face.I wait on stage,waiting to hear my tasks.William stands on stage with a book.Every reaper,8 out of 100,stared at us."I William T.Spears pronounce you junior reapers,Jeremiah Slit,your task is young males,your mentor is Mr.Cross.Skull Worthen,your task is males,your mentor Mr.UnderTaker.Samuel Sword,your tasks is helping in the glasses section,your mentor,Mr.Stevens.Ronald Knox,your task is females,your mentor is me,Mr.Spears.Nathan Worken,your task is children,your mentor,Mr.Foxen.Noah Wood,your tasks are victims,your mentor is,Mr.Blade.An finally last but not least we have our honors graduate,Survina Grim.Your mentor is Grell Sutcliff,your tasks are inconclusive,your are a multi reaper."He said closing the book,I hug my mentor."An before we begin any other events,Mr.Sutcliff has a important question for one of our students."William says.Grell looks at me,he gets down on one knee."Survina Grim,will you do me the honor of being Survina Sutcliff?"He asked pulling out a ring.A gold ring with a red rose for the diamond piece.I start to tear.He stands up,I hug him tight."Yes Grell,Yes."I state.A "aw" fills the room.I pull back and Grell slides the ring into my finger.