Chapter 19 A old friendemie

We head to Will's office.Survina seemed quite rushed to see who was visiting her.She rushes in an I follow,a man with a camo uniform on stood tall."Cornell Davis,"She said hugging the general."Hello Savannah."He said."How is Sam and Darrel?"She asks worried."They are fine, still out at seas I am afraid,but I am here for a different reason.The general hands Survina a file.She opens it,skims the papers then shakes her head shocked."What?This isn't right I didn't kill my family,I almost was killed,my dad tried killing me."She yells."Savannah Glen you are hear by under arrest for the murders of the Glen Famliy."She swung her arm cutting the generals face.Three officers who looked exactly alike pinned her arms behind her.I try punching one of the officers but Ronald stops me."Grell no,let William handle this."He said in a whisper."Cornell,we have a way to prove her innocents.The cinematic records."Said William.The Cornell seemed interested.He was handed a blade,he grabbed her wrist hard."Wait,your mortal,if you want to see her past Grell must do it."Said William.The three officers pushed Survina to the ground so she was sitting in her legs.I slid her sleeve up so her skin showed."Do it Grell."She whispered.I cut her skin gingerly and her records show.We see her locking her room door and her escaping in to the night,her father with the shotgun."Alright,Ive seen enough she is innocent."The Cornell said leaving the officers to follow behind."No,get back here,"Yelled Survina."Thought you were slick,weren't you.Claude Faustus."She shouted.We look at the Cornell who was indeed the demon,the officers were the triplets and Hannah joined them.

(Survina's POV)

I stare at the demon."What was your order by Alios?"I ask."Bring the female reaper back."Said Hannah who attacked Grell,the triplets went after William.Claude was all mine.Hannah showed her Demon eyes,I collapse to the ground,my lungs were on fire.My hand over my mouth."How long will you hold it back?"Asked the spider.His hand on my shoulder.I thrust my dagger in his stomach,then yank it out quick."Not bad for a reaper."Said Claude.He had a hand in my throat,he slammed me against he wall.I was three feet in the air.He leans in,close,so close I could smell Alios on him."Blood sweet as honey but your mind is poisoned by vengeance."He said leaning closer.His lips grazed mine.I wanted to break apart,no use.He backs off.Then he coughs up blood,I look down and see a chainsaw through his stomach."Don't think so."Said Grell.I fall from the air into Grell's arms.The demons retreated."Grell is she alright?"Asked William.I nod being set down.That Spider kissing me.I shiver thinking about it.Grell wraps his arms around me."Survina you should get to bed.The Phantomhives need you tomorrow."Said William.I nod and Grell guides me to my room."What could Bassy's master want with you?"He asked me."Not sure."I reply."You think I could come with you."Grell asked."Im pretty sure Sebby won't mind."I reply."I beg to differ,last time I visited I got a conductor wand up my nose."He said.I smile.He opens my door an I walk I to the doorway.I turn around quick and peck his lips."Goodnight,"I state."Goodnight."He replies shocked.

(Grell's POV)

I stood motionless out her door,shocked.I expected the first kiss to be the last for today.I thought it scared her,maybe not.

(Survina's POV)

I took a cold shower to relax my tense,sore muscles.Also to get the Claude smell off me.I never thought he would do that,even to me.I climb out of the shower and put on night clothes.Comb out my black hair,and braid it.On my desk was a letter from William."You can write to mortal friends."It said.I smile.He knew I missed my friends.I grab a pen and write.
"Dear Maria,
I know you think I am dead,but I am alive and well in London.
I have something to say,remember when we loved Black Butler?Well I am a reaper,not only that but I am a employed reaper.Ive been training with other reapers mainly UnderTaker,Grell,William even Ronald.I've meet Ciel,Sebastian and members of their household.The Trancy's too.I remember when I had a crush on Grell,but know,I am in love with him more.We already shared our first kiss.I will visit you soon.
Sincerely Survina Grim
-SG"I wrote.I put the letter in the Dropbox after I write the address.I hope she will believe me I only hope.