Ruby: "Wait, so what do we do?"

Ironwood turn to face the students once more.

Ironwood: "You students have two options. You can either stay and defend your kingdom and school... or save yourselves."

His remark makes the students exchange some looks with one another as Ironwood resumes speaking.

Ironwood: "No one will fault you if you leave."

He then proceeds to climb up on the airship in front of him as he addresses the crowd. 

Ironwood: "Let's move out!"

Soon enough, the airship Ironwood was in fly out of sight within a few seconds as the students look at each other. Y/N then turn around to face his comrades.

Y/N: "Alright then. First things first, we're taking an airship down to Beacon. From then on... well, no one well blame you for whatever choice you make."

Sun: "Are you kidding? Of course, we're not going to leave."

Arslan: "We've all worked really hard to get here. And now, we'll use those skills to do what we came here to do."

Neon: "It's what we enrolled for, duh!"

Nora: "Let's do this!"

A smile form on Y/N's face as he nods at everyone's resolute expressions. They made their way to the nearest airship to head down to Beacon.

(Ironwood's Flagship)

Roman is seen giddily fidgeting around with the controls of the Atlesian airship, callsign as "Blue-2", like a child in a candy store.

Roman: "Hmm... let's see, what does... this button do?"

Once he presses the button, a noise can be heard.

Roman: "Oh, fun! How about ... this one?"

He then presses another button, which cause the airship to suddenly empty its cargo of Atlesian Knights, all on standby, as the robots fall to the ground with a massive thud. 

Roman: "Hm. Alright, nothing."

Neo, still wearing her Atlesian military disguise, hands Roman a scroll with the Blake Queen virus, as he inserts it in the console.

Roman: "Let me guess... Cinder's orders."

Neo nod to him as Roman look the virus infecting the console and the rest of the Atlesian Knights that had been deployed. 

(Beacon's Courtyard)

Qrow and Glynda are escorting Ozpin to the docks with the goal of traveling up to the Amity arena to fetch Pyrrha. As they rush out of campus, a bunch of Atlesian Knights are at the docks, taking down some nearby Grimm. Once they reach the cliffs, overlooking Vale where Glynda's scroll begins to ring. The blonde woman takes out her scroll to see that it's Port.

Glynda: "What is it, Port?"

Port: "I'm here to inform that Pyrrha Nikos, Y/N L/N, and the rest of the students have been instructed to evacuate and I believe they have already left the Colosseum."

This makes Qrow groan about having wasted time.

Qrow: "I could've just flown up there myself to find her."

The moment he said this, the LED on the nearby Atlesian Knights turn red, they quickly turn their weapons on them. They catch the three adults off guard and shoot Glynda off the cliff. Qrow immediately take down the robots as Ozpin tells him.