Mom you cant do that

Me Dylan and Emmy are going to my moms for the day to spend some time with her.

"Hey mom" I say smiling.

"Hi honey" she doesn't smile back. Weird but I try not to think much into it.

We all sit on the couch as Emmy goes and plays. "So I have a couple people coming over that I wanted you guys here for"

I smile. "Ok who"

Right when I say that my dad and uncle walk in. I freeze and look for Emmy. Dylan squeezes my hand.

"What are they doing here" I say coldly. "Honey let me explain" my dad says. "Explain what that you chose to take the side of the guy who fucking raped me! Or how you up and abandoned me after that you don't get to explain shit and if you even try to touch my daughter I swear to god I'll fucking hurt both of you!" I yell.

Dylan grips my hand tighter motioning for me to sit down. "Mom what the fuck are they doing here"

"Well honey your dad he misses me and he wants to me his granddaughter"

"No she is not his granddaughter and she never will be"

He sighs and my uncle walks up. "Sweetie-"

"Don't you dare fucking call me that you disgust me. I was supposed to be your niece someone you loved and protected and you fucking raped me! Do you hear that you hurt me and then 4 years ago when I tried to be ok with being in the same house as you. You tried to do it again! Your a fucking sick monster and your not my uncle your not fsmily and neither fucking are you now if you don't mind me and my fiancé are leaving with my child" I say stepping out of my uncles face and going to grab Emmy. "Em come on baby we're going home say bye to Grammy"

She runs and hugs my mom. My dad tries to get a hug from her but I step in front of him. "Try to touch her I dare you" I say through gritted teeth.

I pick Emmy up and grab Dylan's hand squeezing it trying to calm down. "Call me back when those two are gone but if their not then don't call me mom"

I walk out of the house and walk to the car. I put Emmy in and she buckled herself up. I get in the passenger seat as Dylan gets in the driver side. "You ok" he say's tightening his grip on my hand. "I don't know, I don't get why she'd let them back in my life"

He shrugs and starts the car. We drive home and once we get there I go to the living room and fall asleep.

•••

I wake up to my phone vibrating. I see my moms calling and I answer it. "What mom"

"Honey please they just want to talk to you"

"And say what "oh I didn't mean to rape you" or "I deserve to be in your daughters life" I'm not gonna listen to their lame ass excuses" she sighs. "Please sweetie"

I groan. "Why"

"Because theyve gotten better and me and your dad can't continue our relationship if you hate him"

"Then don't bc I don't want him in our lives"

"Honey please"

I sigh. "They have an hour I'll get there in a few"

I hang up and get changed. As I'm walking to the door Dylan pops up. "Where's my beautiful fiancé going?" He asks.

I smile and roll my eyes. "Mom was begging me to talk to them so I'm going to go and not listen to a single word and then tell them to fuck off" he laughs. "Want me to go with you" he asks. I look at Emmy and nod. "Yea" I go and grab Emmy. "Ok baby mommy is gonna go to Grammys I want you to go to your room close the door and lock it ok?" She nods.