To my rescue

Ellie

Ellie

I'm sitting in the bed when someone comes downstairs I look to Dylan. He runs up and kisses me. "Dylan!" I breathe. "Ellie omg come one let's get you out of here" "ok ok" he unties my arms and we make a run for it.

As I'm at the stairs Dylan falls backwards taking both me and him to the ground. It's Luke. "Not so fast obrien she's mine" he grabs me but Dylan start fighting.

He gets Dylan to the ground and slits his throat.

I wake up to luke ontop of me. "Get off!" I yell. "Not til I want to" he yells back. I cry and scream but he covers my mouth.

Brooke

I was sitting in my room I haven't been able to sleep at all. I hear a knock on my door and I run out to go answer it. I open it to see Holland Dylan crystal posey and the police. "Guys it's 4 am?" I look at them.

"Miss we are here to help with the finding of ellie Sinclair" officer 1 said. "Omg ok we know where she is" I slurred quickly.

"Miss calm down we do to but they wanted to let you know that me and a couple officers will be heading there now" "and me" Dylan chimes in.

"Sir this is dangerous" "I don't care I need to save her cause I love her and I can't lose her again!" Dylan yells and I widen my eyes.

Dylan loves ellie. Awww. Wait no last time they dated- she wouldn't she couldn't.

"Fine but everyone else stays here or the police station that's where she's gonna go for the night" I looked at them before speaking. "Uh she got out of being kidnapped I think she wants to be home" "fine"

Dylan.

I got in my car. I drove to the destination and hopped out. I talked with the cops about the plan and how I go in as they scope the place out.

Everything goes according to plan except when I get downstairs I see something I wish I never saw. It was ellie bruised and cut up and Luke I think his name was sleeping ontop of her she's crying.

Really crying I don't say anything but I run back upstairs and tell them.

Ellie

After luke was finished he wanted to sleep so he fell asleep ontop of me so I don't move. I start crying and he hits me 3 times with his belt. to get me to shut up.

I hear footsteps and I turn to look I see Dylan. I don't say anything cause I'm most likely dreaming but he goes back upstairs.

A few seconds after Dylan leaves back up the stairs luke wakes up. "Well morning" he smiles. "I love your breast there so comfy" I just stare blankly at the wall behind him.

A couple minutes go by of him touching me when we hear yelling.

"Lapd coming in!" We heard. "Stay here"