Memories

Flashback*

Me and Brooklyn are playing house when my mom comes into my room. "Brooklyn sweetie you have to go home now"

She shakes her head. "5 more minutes please" she begs. My mom laughs. "Sorry honey but your mom wants you home"

She gets up and I follow. We walk to the door and my mom and Brooklyn walk out. "Bye brookie!" I yell.

She waved to me and then my dad shut the door.

*another flashback*

"Brooke!" I yell. "What!"

"I'm going to nationals!!" I yell again. We start jumping up and down. "Yayyy"

"Wanna go with me?"

Her eyes go wide and she smiles. "Of course!"

*new flashback*

I'm walking to brooklyns house right now to tell her about Dylan. I knock on the door and she opens it. "Hey" she smiles. "Hey guess what"

"What"

"Me and Dylan kissed!"

She squeals and jumps. "Omg you have to tell me everything"

*another flashback*

"Joe this is my best friend brooklyn. Brooklyn this is my friend Joe"

I introduced them. They seem like they'd make a cute couple. They shake hands and we all hangout together.

*another flashback*

"Ellie!"

"Cookie!"

"Joe asked me out!!"

My eyes go wide.
"What did you say"

"I said yes obviously"

We both start squealing and laughing.

*another flashback*

Im I'm my car on my way to brooklyns. I knock on the door and she opens it. She sees me crying and holds me. "What happened"

"We had sex and then he dumped me"

"I swear to god next time I see him I'm gonna kill him"

I chuckle and shake my head. "He's not worth it" I mumble. She hugs me and we just stay there. "Wanna watch a movie and eat ice cream" I nod. "Alright be right back"

*another flashback*

"I can't believe this is our first dance!"
Brooklyn claims as we're putting on our makeup. "I know I'm so excited" I reply.

"We're gonna look amazing"

"I know but I can't wait to see your dress I can't believe you wouldn't show me"

She shrugs. "It's a suprise"

*another flashback*

We walk inside to look at our new apartment. "This place is amazing" she mumbles. "Agreed"

We walk through the whole apartment before we look at each other. "We're gonna live together!!" We scream. We jump up and down and fall onto the couch.
We laugh for the moment and just stare at each other. "Who needs college when we got each other" I whisper.

She smiles and we look up at the ceiling.

*another flashback*

I just won first place at nationals for my solo. I run down the hall to Brooklyn. "You won im so proud of you"

I smile and she hugs me. "My best friend won first place!" She yells. I roll my eyes and we go to my dressing room so I can change.

Short but here are some memories with Brooklyn