Shes gone...

It's been a week sense brooklyn was sent to the hospital. She hasn't woken up yet at all and it's getting frustrating.

I'm in the living room with Emmy while Dylan's out and about.

"Mommy can I have a snack"

I nod and get up to get her something to eat, "do you want a cookie" she squeals and nods. I smile and bring her the cookie.

Dylan walks through the door with groceries. We haven't talked much since that night at the hospital. He's slept on the couch most nights and I hate this. "Daddy!" Emmy yells running to him. He sets down the groceries and picks her up. "How's my little princess"

She smiles widely and laughs. "Good mommy just gave me a cookie!"

He looks over at me and just smiles. "Well then was the cookie good" he asks. "It was delicious"

He sets her down and she runs back to where she was sitting. He goes and puts the groceries in the kitchen before coming into the living room. He sits on the edge of couch on the other side. I sigh and look down at my phone.

Teen wolf has been over for a year now but posey still comes around. I haven't talked to crystal much sense she left at the end of season 3 but Holland sometimes texts me.

I get a call from Joe and I instantly pick it up. "Joe!" I stand up and start walking towards the kitchen.

"Ellie." Is all he says and I can tell by his voice it's not good. "She- she's gone..." I drop the phone and fall onto my knees.

I start crying. "NOOO" I scream.

I continue crying when I pick up the phone. "Please tell me your kidding"

I hear him sniffle. "I wish I was. Ellie I really wish I was"

I continue crying and I drop the phone again. I feel arms wrap around me as I scream and cry. "Mommy?!" Emmy asks confused and she starts crying. "Dylan take her- upstairs- please" I choke out. He picks her up and takes her away from me.

He comes back down and holds me in his arms. "She's gone Dylan"

He runs my arm and kisses my forehead. "I know and I'm sorry"

I push away from him and get up. I start running to the door and once I get there I see police cars.

I look at the one officer but he looks sad. Almost like pity. I shake my head as he comes up to the steps. "Are you ellie sinclair"

I nod and Dylan come out and holds onto me so I don't fall. "I'm very sorry to tell you this but your friend Brooklyn Louise died last night"

"NO" I yell. If it wasn't for Dylan I would've fallen to my knees by now.

•••

I haven't ate or spoke to anyone all day. I've been huddled up in mine and Dylan's room all day. I know I need to be a mother and go take care of my child but I can't even process that my best friend won't be here anymore.

I stand up and walk out of my room. Once I get downstairs I see Emmy and Dylan cuddled up on the couch sleeping. I weakly smile.

I go sit next to Dylans head and he slightly opens his eyes.

"You ok" I shrug. I don't know how I feel and personally i don't want to feel. "I'm sorry el I know how much she meant to you"

I sigh and look at him. I try not to cry. He moves his head in my lap and grabs my hand. "I love you"

"I love you too"

Seconds later we get a knock at the door. I get up to answer it and when I do I see Joe. He looks like shit. He as Rosie in his arms she's 5 now. "Can she stay her for a bit I just... I need to go see my family I can't be alone right now and I don't want Rosie to see me like this"