Chapter 20

Song: Alibi by 30 Seconds To Mars

Ok so i had chapters 20 and 21 written but it deleted chapter 20 so I've just jumped 2 weeks ahead to when chapter 21 was. Sorry. Also I'm thinking of ending this book soon. Probably in another 10 or so chapters. Any ideas for an ending? Also its been over a month since i updated. Sorry about that! Just been busy. 

*2 weeks later*

Skyras POV

"Take Cover!" Rick yelled. We all dove behind whatever was near us. "Who is it?" i asked Beth who was beside me behind a barrel. "The governor" she replied. I gripped my gun tighter. "I have come to make a trade!" The governor yelled. I peeked around the edge of the barrel and saw he had Carl. "I give you your boy back and i get Skyra." he said, pointing a gun at Carls head. Rick jumped out from his hiding spot and pointed his gun at the governor. "Let him go!" He yelled, walking towards the fence. The governor loaded the gun "Don't come any closer" the governor said. Rick stopped. By this point we had all jumped out from our spots and joined Rick. "The girl for the boy." he said. "No. How bout you let him go and i don't blow your head off?" Rick replied. The governor pressed the gun closer to Carls head. He wasn't going to stop until he got me. I started walking to the fence. "Skyra what are you doing??" I heard Glenn yell. "If i don't go he's just going to kill you all!" i yelled. "Theres nothing you can do" i said a bit quieter. "if i come with you do you promise to leave them alone?" i asked the governor. "Yes" he replied. I walked out the gate and over to him. "Skyra stop!" I heard Rick yell. I ignored him. When i reached the governor he released Carl and grabbed me, pointing the gun at my head. I saw Carl looking at me, standing there. "Go" i said. "You can't go with him" he replied. "I don't have a choice." i said. He nodded and walked through the gate. "Do not follow" The governor said, pushing the gun closer to my head and we started walking away. The last thing i saw before they started dragging me away was Daryl and Rick trying to hold Glenn back while he shouted at them. We walked for hours before reaching a small building i guessed was now their camp. "Leave." the governor said to the guards. They left and he told me to follow him as we went into the building. There was nothing i could do so i followed him. We went through many doors and hallways till we reached a plain wooden door on the top floor. The governor pulled out a key and unlocked the door. I followed him inside and looked around. It was an apartment. "This is your room" he said, pointing to one of the doors. "Thank you." i replied. "I have a meeting to be at. You will stay in your room until i return. Got it?" he said. I nodded and went to my room, shutting the door. i sat on the small bed in the far corner of the room and looked around. The walls were brown and it had wooden floors. There was a bed and a dresser but nothing else. Hey its better than a closet like last time right? I layed down and stared at the roof. Hopefully no one from group tries to come here. The governor will leave them alone now. Honestly he's not a bad guy, he just has some problems in his head. Pretty much crazy. I sat there, letting my thoughts take over. I didn't even realize i had fallen asleep until i woke up to the sun shining in my eyes through a small window across the room. I got up and slowly walked over to the door, opening it. I saw the governor sitting on the couch looking at a book. I walked out into the living room, not knowing what to expect. "Good morning" he said. "Morning" i replied hesitantly. "Im sorry." he said, putting his book down and looking at me. "For what?" i asked, confused. "For last time." he said, walking over to me. "Oh" i said quietly. He stopped in front of me and went to put his hand on my shoulder but i flinched. Mainly from habit. He slowly dropped his hand back to his side and looked down. I glanced up at his face, he looked hurt. I was confused, he's all of a sudden nice. Somethings up. "I uh have a meeting. Stay inside." he said before leaving. I stood there, confused. After a few minutes i decided to explore the apartment. It wasn't very big, just two rooms and a kitchen combined with the living room. 

Sorry it ended so sudden, I'm kinda stumped lol. Also anyone know how to make your text in bold again? After the update i can't figure it out.