3

•Harry's pov•

"Do you have everything prongslet?" I looked up at Sirius and smiled softly, "I guess so. I'm so nervous honestly." Sirius was the one person that I could talk to honestly about my emotions. Of course I had Ron, Hermione, and Remus.. But me and Sirius were just very close. We had a bond that couldn't be described. After the war I moved in with Rem, Sirius, and Teddy. Remus was doing a lot better at coping with the loss of Tonks nowadays, but I think there was a reason for that.

That reason being Sirius. "Nervous to hang out around your crush?" I screwed up my face in disgust, "I am not into blokes Sirius, but you seem to be into werewolves." I winked, and he just rolled his eyes. "I might be, and there's no way you're still trying to convince yourself that you are straight Harry. You are just like your dad I swear!" I gave him a confused look. "My dad liked blokes? What about mom?" He chuckled, "you know there's this great thing called bisexual, he liked them both."

I nodded in understanding, "that's cool, but I'm denying it bc I'm telling the truth. I don't like Malfoy my dear godfather." Sirius smirked, raising an eyebrow, "I never mentioned any names by the way." I rolled my eyes, cursing him under my breath. I did not have any romantic feelings for Malfoy, hell up until yesterday I didn't even have platonic feelings for Malfoy.

I knew better though, than to argue with padfoot. He wouldn't ever let it go and it could very well go on for months. I walked over to Teddy, picking him up and pulling him tight to my chest. "What am I going to do without you sweet boy? You better behave while I'm gone." I kissed his head gently, smiling down as he giggled and the little hair he had turned different colors. "Just like your mother."

"He is isn't he?" My head snapped up and I smiled at Remus. "A part of her will always live inside him." He nodded, "just like a part of James and Lily will always be inside of you. Hey Har I need to talk to you quickly. It's a bit immature to come to you for advice but I-"

"No I don't think that Tonks would be upset. No I don't think it's too soon, yes I do think you guys should take it slow. I think deep down you guys have had these feelings for years. Just be honest with him, and let him know that you want to try but that you need to take it slow. Siri has always loved you, it's easy to spot. Just don't try to rush things because you're unsure if you're ready." Remus looked at me with wide eyes, "how did you..?" I shrugged, "if there's any two people I know better in this world it's you two. Plus I've been living here for awhile, and I see the way you guys look at each other. I may be somewhat useless most times but I'm not completely oblivious."

He chuckled at this, sighing.. "honestly I think I've always had feelings for him.. it's just.. it doesn't feel fair to Tonks." I walked over giving him a hug, "listen Remmie, like I said take it slow. Tonks loved you, and we both know deep down she would want you happy. If Sirius makes you happy, go be happy." He hugged me back tighter, "you know, your whole life I've felt like you're more like James. As you grow older I see a lot of Lily in you." I smiled, pulling back from the hug and reaching in my pocket. I pulled out a chocolate bar, "here, eat this. You'll feel better."

I winked and he started laughing, "I'm going to miss you." I smiled, nodding. "I'm going to miss you all as well, but it won't be long before I'm home again." He sighed, patting my head. "Let's get you to kings cross." I smiled going over to get my trunk. Sirius and Remus came to my bedroom down, "hey kid. We have something for you." I turned, tilting my head at them. "What is it?"

Sirius walked into my room with a cage, inside was a owl black as night with bright green eyes. "I know she isn't Hedwig, and of course you'll never be able to replace her.. but we thought maybe you'd like another owl.." he trailed off as if he thought I'd be upset. "Wow she is beautiful, thank you guys." I ran over hugging them, before picking up the cage. The owl turned to me and made a small noise and I smiled. "Jily." The guys' heads snapped up, and I smiled. "Don't get all emotional on me now, come on let's go."