(No season) Mafia Shu Kurenai x Reader x Mafia Red Eye

Mulai dari awal

Shu sighed softly to himself as he took the suggestion and started walking around in the crowd while avoiding the women as best as he could without losing his temper.

As he did, he walked up the stairs of the hall from where he could get a good view of the entire party.

People eating and drinking, some couples dancing, men and women chattering but nothing interesting enough to pick the albino's interest. Until...

His gaze fell on a/an (h/c) haired girl who was wearing a beautiful (favourite colour(s)) dress with a matching hair accessory in her neatly styled hair.

The moment Shu looked at her, his first thought was,

'What if she was my future wife?'

A blush ran across the albino's face as he realised what he'd been thinking. But he couldn't help it. He found the girl really beautiful and wished to know her more.

So, he jogged down the stairs and went straight to the direction of the girl.

Meanwhile:

Red Eye had come back after 10 minutes and was now looking around for his brother.

'I hope Shu isn't causing trouble anywhere.'

He thought as he searched for his twin. While walking, his gaze fell on the same (h/c) haired girl whom Shu had seen earlier.

She was standing with an elderly man who Red Eye took to be the girl's father as the girl was talking happily to the man.

'She's really so beautiful. I wonder who she is.'

He thought as he stopped in his tracks to take a good look at the girl.

His cheeks and ears reddened (like his brother) when he realised what he'd been thinking. The albino placed a palm over his face as he scolded himself,

'Just what are you thinking Red Eye?!'

But his conscience told him to find out more about the (h/c) haired girl. Red Eye sighed to himself as he thought,

'I'll find out more about her. But later. I need to find Shu first. I don't want him losing his temper and killing the women in this party.'

And with that, he left to continue his search of his brother.

Little did he know, where Shu was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Unlike Red Eye, Shu was a more straightforward person when it came to speaking out his mind. This was also the reason why Shu lost his temper way earlier than Red Eye.

As Shu approached the girl, the elderly man whom she was talking to, walked away to talk with someone else. Yup. The perfect opportunity.

"Hey."

Shu called out, feeling a little awkward. It was his first time taking initiative to talk to an unknown girl.

"Hello. Nice to meet you."

The (e/c) eyed girl greeted with a warm smile on her face.

The albino was surprised when the girl didn't show any special reaction upon seeing him. Most girls, when they saw him, either started fawning over him or would start flirting with him.

But this (h/c) haired girl didn't even seem to recognise him as the famous CEO of the Kurenai group.

Shu quickly cleared his throat as he smiled at her and asked,

"May I know your name?"

The girl blinked slightly as she tilted her head to her side before giving him a closed eye smile and replying,