Ciel gives a resolute look at Y/N, nodding to him.

Ciel: "Of course, I will."

During this, Jaune walks up to Pyrrha, holding her javelin spear and shield in his hands. 

Pyrrha: "Jaune... I..."

Jaune: "They're right. It's not your fault. Yang's match, the broadcast, now this. These are too well-timed to be coincidental. That Ash Autumn is involved in this."

Pyrrha stands up from her spot, as she grab her weapons from Jaune's hands. This is when Y/N chimes into the conversation.

Y/N: "Ash Autumn is a fake name."

Pyrrha and Jaune look over to Y/N with Ruby standing beside him. His words grab the attention of the rest of the students.

Pyrrha: "What do you mean by that?"

Y/N pause for a moment before continuing.

Y/N: "Her actual name is Cinder Fall. One of Haven's professors. She's the one responsible for all of this."

Everyone looks stunned, especially Pyrrha and Jaune as Jaune goes to ask.

Jaune: "How... How do you know this?"

Y/N: "Because that was her speaking at that broadcast. She recorded my conversations with her to use as audio for the police too."

Ruby also chimes in.

Ruby: "It's not only her, but Emerald and by proxy, Mercury too. They've been manipulating the matches from the very start of the tournament."

Y/N groan, placing his hands on his head as he paces around a bit.

Y/N: "Cinder... Emerald... Mercury... I was so stupid. I can't believe I trusted them."

Concern, Ruby walks up behind Y/N, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Ruby: "You didn't know, Y/N. They fooled all of us."

Y/N quickly turn to face her.

Y/N: "I know that, but still... they were right underneath my nose. I try to be friends with them. I actually thought they were good people... if I had been more observant, I... I would have been able to stop all of this."

Upon saying this, Ruby places two of her hands on both sides of Y/N's face, making him look at her determined face.

Ruby: "We can stop it now. So, let's gear up."

Y/N went silent for a moment before giving a small smile to her.

Y/N: "Yeah. Of course."

The two stares at each other as Reese walks up to them, holding onto her hoverboard.

Reese: "Well, what do we do now?"

Before either of them can say anything, they notice a large group of Griffons arriving on the top of the arena.  

Sun: "Anybody got a plan of attack?"

Ruby quickly turns to Jaune.

Ruby: "Jaune! I need your Scroll!"

Jaune then takes out his scroll and hand it to Ruby as Y/N takes out his own scroll. Both of them start dialing down for a bit before two lockers were summoned and landed in front of them, revealing their weapons. Y/N goes to collect his weapons from the locker. Ruby does the same, however, she is stopped by a Griffon, landing on her locker and roaring at her.

Y/N: "Ruby!"

He was about to take out Violet to shoot the Grimm only for a sudden gunshot killed the Grimm. All eyes fall to Professor Port and Doctor Oobleck, holding on their respective weapons. 

Port: "Students! I think it would be best for all of you to leave

Port: "Students! I think it would be best for all of you to leave."

Ruby: "But we did a-"

Oobleck: "Miss Rose! Mr. L/N. This day will surely go down in Remnant's history. I'd prefer it if my students could live to tell about it."

Ruby and Y/N share a look before nodding to the Doctor's words before Ruby goes to grab Crescent Rose and twirling it into its scythe form.

Ruby: "Let's go!"

Jaune: "You heard her! Come on!"

The students then proceed to flee, keeping their weapons close to them. Y/N, however, stay behind to look over the numerous amounts of Grimm entering the Colosseum. He couldn't help but glare at the sight of it.

Y/N: ("Grimm... Cinder... They will all pay for this...")

He's snap back to alertness when he feel his hand being tug. Y/N look back to see Ruby, holding his hand and trying to pull him away.

Ruby: "Come on, Y/N! We need to go."

Y/N: "R-Right."

With the students clear of the arena, Port and Oobleck stand back-to-back with their weapons in hand as the large group of Griffons circle around them. Port proceeds to laugh enthusiastically.

Port: "One final match, Barty! Place your bets!"

Oobleck: "Very well, my friend."

The two professors let out their battle cry and start shooting down every Griffon they spot as the Grimm, in turn, charge at them.