Ciel: "Yeah, take that, beast!"

As she said this, she shakes her scroll with the words "Military Override" displayed prominently on it. All the lockers open and while most of them are other people's weapons, all of JNPR's weapons are accounted for. As well as the weapons of Scarlet and Sage, who walk onto the field from the stands to join the growing number of huntsmen in training, who all quickly retrieve their own weapons and equipment. 

Y/N: ("Guess even lockers can be weapons...")

This is quickly followed by ten more lockers slamming into the Nevermore, revealing to be weapons from Team ABRN, NDGO, Flynt and Neon. Among them, Ciel retrieves her own weapon from her locker, a simple handgun with a star-shaped brass knuckle replacing the trigger-guard. The teams are now organized on the back of the Nevermore as Sage hop off it, heading towards its head to make sure its dead.

Sage: "Well, it's time to say good-"

His words interrupted by the Nevermore screeching loudly, trying to get up with the students still on its back.

Ren then leaps up into the air and uses the blades of his weapons to slash at the Nevermore's eye. Arslan uses her rope dart to swing down and grab the towering Sage from the ground carrying him upward. Sage also leaps up into the air, and Nora runs up to the Nevermore's head and hit it with Magnhild in its hammer form. When Arslan reaches peak height, she lets go of Sage, who slash down and decapitate the Nevermore. Causing its head to land near Ruby and Y/N before dissipating into black particles, leaving it's skeletal remain while the students form a perimeter. 

Y/N: "Nice work, guys."

Pyrrha: "I..."

The teary-eyed Pyrrha looks over to Ruby, Y/N, and Ciel as they turn to her.

Pyrrha: "I... I'm... I'm so sorry..."

She pauses for a moment, holding a piece of Penny's torn cloth in her hands as tears begin appearing in her eyes.

Pyrrha: "I-I didn't know...Penny... she was..."

Ruby goes to kneel down to meet her gaze as Y/N remarks.

Y/N: "This whole match was a setup."

Pyrrha: "Huh?"

Ruby: "It wasn't your fault. You didn't know. Besides, Penny is a robot so, she can be rebuilt."

Ciel: "I don't think that can happen."

All eyes fall on Ciel, who is kneeling down and holding a chunky black box that's been cut in two."

Y/N: "Isn't that...?"

Ciel begins to mumble to herself that only Y/N, Ruby, and Pyrrha can hear.

Ciel: "I've expected Penny was an android, given some of the things Ironwood and herself have talked about but, I... never really gave it much thought..."

After taking a deep breath, Ciel fully speaks up.

Ciel: "I think this box is Penny's hard drive. And if that's the case, then the real her may be... unsalvageable."

Her remark makes everyone go quiet. Before anyone can respond, Ciel stands up, pocket the hard drive's remains, before boldly proclaiming.

Ciel: "I'm taking it back to Atlas with me! And I swear, I will find a way to bring Penny back!"

The others process her words, sharing similar resolution in their expressions as Y/N steps towards her.

Y/N: "I know we can't really consider us as friends. But as one of Penny's friends, I have faith that you'll find a way to bring her back."