Scylla 21: Wisterias Fall

In an empty hall, you can hear the sound of her heels clicking on the marbled floor. The torches light up as she walks passed it, giving light to her path. Her silver wavy hair sways with the rhythm of her body and in her eyes, you could see the stars burning, bursting into pink flames.

She let out a small sighed the moment she entered the room and slam her whole body on the couch. She looks at her bleeding hands and close it tightly.

"Uno..." she called and from the shadows, a big frame of a person showed up.

"Greetings your grace, Duchess Lixue of the West," the man bowed down in 50 degrees.

"What happened?" she asked as she glances up to the man and gestured him to sit down in front of him which he quickly follow.

"The wisterias have fallen, your grace. The mission has been executed successfully."

A small grin escaped Uno's lips as he watches his master with a satisfied look plastered on her face. He still can't believe how she came up with that plan, but at the same time they already know what their master is capable of. She ain't the jack of all trades for nothing.

"They are now in the dungeon and tomorrow morning they will be beheaded in the eyes of the public." Tumango naman ito sa kaniya at hindi maialis ang mga ngisi sa labi. Halatang masaya ito dahil nagtagumpay sila sa kanilang plano.

"You all did great, tell to others that you have a whole week to rest and enjoy your time. Buy everything you want and spoil yourselves, it's on me," nagagalak naman na nagpasalamat si Uno sa kaniya.

But Uno's eyes landed on her bleeding hands, napansin niya ang grabeng pagdudugo nito kaya 'di niya mapigilang mag-alala. She overused her power again, halos limang buwan na ring walang pahinga ang katawan ni Scylla dahil sa daming ginagawa nito.

The moment she received the title as the hero and the duke of the West, she knows she will carry a lot of responsibilities. She's been annihilating monsters with her troops in the past few months. They're clearly overworked, but they can't do anything as of now because the goddamn emperor used a royal decree to them to send them on a mission.

But it is done. We've been planning this for years, and the time has finally come. After she dismissed Uno, she lay down on the couch and listen to the sound of her breathing.

Finally, it is fucking done.

The wisterias are one of the emperor's vassals, they're a powerful family. That's why they're respected by so many. Kung tutuusin ay wala namang pakialam si Scylla sa mga 'to, dahil nitong mga nakaraang taon ay ang tanging pinagtutuonan niya lang ng pansin ay ang pagpapalago ng ekonomiya sa kaharian ng West.

And the West Kingdom becomes rich and now one of the wealthiest kingdoms in the whole continent. It is now well-known and feared by other countries, since they already reclaim their old title "The golden West"

But that didn't happen in an easy way, of course, sobrang daming humadlang at sinubukan silang hilain pababa. At isa na doon ang Wisterias. Kung hindi pa sinabi sa'kin ni Estelle ay hindi kopa malalaman ang nangyayari.