115: Try and die

Začať od začiatku

  Several people were silent for a few more times, they all felt that the Murong family was doing something wrong.

  "But what can be done? If others want to return to their own family, it is reasonable to say that Shushan sect has no reason to refuse. What's more, the Murong family's high cultivation is not just the Supreme Immortal."

  When Mu Xue heard the above two sentences, her face was tense, and she rushed up the road back to the Shushan sect, using her fastest speed to fly up.

  The Shushan sect

  "hand over Murong Yehua quickly."

 A man dressed in brocade clothes stood outside the gate of Fanchen Hall and begged the Supreme Immortal Venerable with the Elder Immortal.

  Elder Shangxian remained indifferent, "The Supreme Immortal has already entered our Shushan sect, if you want to bring him back to your family, you must obtain the consent of Supreme himself."

Murong Xiao swallowed hard at his words, he was in a coma, how could he agree? Isn't this old man playing tricks on him? 

When did it become so cunning.

  There were many people standing behind Murong Xiao, and it was obvious that they would not give up until the Supreme Immortal Venerable.

  The two sides were at a stalemate, Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying were very angry at the sudden change of face of the Murong family,

 but luckily the junior sister took the master away.

  "If you don't want to, well, then don't blame my Murong family for being cruel!"

  Murong Xiao has always done things unscrupulously, "Break in for me and take Murong Yehua away!"

  Murong Xiao gave an order , the scene was very chaotic, Elder Shangxian would not hand over Supreme anyway, and no one was in their Shushan sect anymore.

  The members of the Murong family are no less than those of the Shushan sect, and their cultivation levels are not much different. After all, they are the largest family in the entire Canglan continent.

  When Mu Xue arrived at the Shushan sect, she happened to see Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying being attacked by two people in the late stage of Huashen. The mouths of the two were still bloody, and it seemed that they were not less injured.

  There are several sects around, wishing that the Shushan sect would be wiped out. Although the possibility is very small, there is still hope.

  Not to mention how angry Mu Xue was, when Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying were about to be attacked again, she protected them both firmly.

  Mu Xue's appearance did not attract too many people's attention, and Du Jiaping was almost out of anger.

  "Hurry up! Get out of here!" The strength and connections of the Murong family are not far from those of the Shushan sect. What if the master is taken away?

  Mu Xue didn't listen to them, it was impossible for Mu Xue to bear the Murong family's continuous attacks on the Shushan sect at this time.

  He mobilized his spiritual power expressionlessly, instead of taking out the kitchen knife, he directly used the fourth dome towards the place where the Murong family was!

  It was getting dark suddenly, many people in the Murong family were directly knocked down by Mu Xue's blow.

  Mu Xue stood in front of the entire Shushan sect, staring at the Murong family members.

  Only then did Murong Xiao look directly at Mu Xue, was that Lei Lingen just now?

  "Are you the disciple named Mu Xue?" The only immortal cultivator in the entire immortal world who possessed the Thunder Spirit Root.

  Mu Xue ignored his question, "If you want to die, just get a few steps closer, and I will help you all." It happened to be the sixth thunder, and she could try the power of it.

  Murong Xiao laughed mockingly, "Even if you have the Thunder Lingen, so what, your cultivation is only Nascent Soul Dzogchen, how dare you speak nonsense!"

  Mu Xue hid her cultivation as Nascent Soul Dzogchen, she was used to being treated as Nascent Soul Dzogchen. I have reservations about my own cultivation.

  "You can try." Try and die.

  Murong Xiao didn't follow Mu Xue's wish, "Little girl, do you know which family you are fighting against?"

  Of course Mu Xue didn't know, it wasn't mentioned in the original text, even if she did, she couldn't remember these unimportant plots.

  Seeing her silence, Murong Xiao thought she knew, "The first family in Canglan Continent, the Murong family." Waiting for her to turn pale with shock.

  Mu Xue held a kitchen knife in her hand, "And then?" So what about the first one? She is still from another time and space, is she proud?

  "Aren't you afraid?" Murong Xiao was very dissatisfied with Mu Xue's reaction.

  "Whether I'm afraid or not, I don't know, but if you don't leave, you're useless."

  Mu Xue warned them seriously, if they don't listen, then don't blame her.

  The members of the Murong family were very upset by Mu Xue's humiliation.

  "I'd like to see how capable you are with the Thunder Lingen!" Murong Xiao's face was extremely gloomy.

  Mu Xue was holding a kitchen knife and chanting the sixth-level mantra, it seemed that the darkness was about to press down on the Murong family members.

  Unlike the fourth level, there is no thunder at the sixth level, and the darker the sky, the more dangerous it feels.

  Murong Xiao became vigilant, "Be careful!" Tianlei was indeed Tianlei.

  Mu Xue stopped chanting, "I'll give you another chance, will you go?" Don't say she didn't give them a chance.

  Of course Murong Xiao will not leave easily, no matter how powerful the sky thunder is, he has a divine artifact in his hand, which is enough to protect him.

  But other members of the family were trying to persuade Murong Xiao to leave, and Murong Xiao waved away their dissuasion impatiently.

  "Today, no matter what, you all have to hand over Murong Yehua, otherwise, I will wash Shushan sect with blood!" Murong Xiao never flinched.

  Mu Xue smiled with an expressionless face, "I can't control myself." Read the last few formulas.

  Half of the Canglan Continent was darkened, and countless beams of light descended from the sky to where the Murong family was.