67. Looking trouble

Mu Xue expressionlessly looked at Li Ruwen, Yun Ze, and Liu Bing who stood in front of her, and Chen Xue was next to her.

Du Jiaping was naturally blocked in front of Mu Xue. He didn't know Li Ruwen at first, but he saw Liu Bing and Yunze behind Li Ruwen, and recognized that it was these two people who embarrassed Sister Mu Xue that day.

"I don't know what this fellow Daoist is doing." Du Jiaping's usual simple smile, put it away at this time.

Li Ruwen was even more angry, "Muxue, dare you not hide behind others and come out to confront me."

Du Jiaping frowned. Someone had looking trouble for Sister Mu Xue before entering the border forest. It seemed that they had to protect Sister Mu Xue even after entering the border forest.

Li Ruwen's loud voice caused many disciples around to move their sights here and look at the excitement one after another.

Mu Xue was blocked by Du Jiaping and wanted to get around Du Jiaping, but Du Jiaping refused. Mu Xue had no choice but to give it up.

Just when the two sides were about to draw their swords to meet each other, Mu Xue made a sound behind Du Jiaping...

"Although I don't understand there is something to confront you, but... you say that you will confront you if you come out to confront you! How old are you!" Mu Xue slapped her mouth unceremoniously.

The ancients didn't have Mu Xue who could say so, let alone she dared to say so, Li Ruwen was choked by her.

"When you come out, I'm going to ask you, why do you hurt Bing'er and brother when you rob someone else?" Li Ruwen became more and more angry as he thought about it. His sister Bing'er was so kind, but Mu Xue took the character and injured him.

Under the eyes of everyone, Liu Bing pulled Li Ruwen's sleeves, advising him not to do this, "Brother Ruwen, Bing'er is fine, don't embarrass Senior Sister Mu Xue, everything is Bing'er's fault."

Liu Bing had a pitiful appearance. It was okay if she didn't say this. When she said this, Li Ruwen's anger was even more prosperous.

Yun Ze held Liu Bing, "Sister Bing'er, brother knows that you are soft-hearted and kind-hearted, but this kind of thing has to be cruel."

When Li Ruwen heard this, he straightened up even more, and he was bound to ask Mu Xue for an explanation.

All the people watching the excitement around were reluctant to leave, and looked at this side with their various probes.

The Flower God Immortal Venerable and the Jade Dragon Immortal Venerable are also beside the Supreme Immortal Venerable at this time, worrying about the supreme female disciple, planning to follow the Supreme Immortal to the Jinlong Forest.

As a result, he noticed the situation not far away. The Flower God and Jade Dragon looked at each other. Isn't that Mu Xuemeier? Although it is a figure from the back, it is also the person who makes their dreams linger, and it can be seen at a glance.

"Supreme, is that the female disciple of your Xinnin?" Hua Shenxian was worried that his beauty would be bullied, and it seemed that there were too many people on the other side.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable glanced at him coldly, then gave him an "um", flashed and stopped not far from Mu Xue and Du Jiaping. The grievances between the juniors were limited to verbal communication, as for words. Discussing..., I don't think anyone can bully Mu Xue, but if you do it, don't blame him bullying Xiao Xiao.