79. Inside of dragon

Mu Xue's persistence made Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying very helpless. Since she persisted, she can only respect her choice. After all, there is no danger in Jiulongding.

"Sister Mu Xue, Shenlong doesn't need to be guarded, just break through, but people must guard against it." Ren Yingying worried that Mu Xue would be trapped by someone in the sect.

Du Jiaping nodded, "Senior Sister said, "Many people know that you have an ice spirit to avoid obstacles. It's just a matter of thought that you want to move."

"Why don't you go in with us." Du Jiaping also worried that Mu Xue would be calculated by others, and he didn't agree to enter Jiulongding alone.

Mu Xue wanted to go in alone, even if it was only the first stage.

Mu Xue didn't wait for them to react, she dashed into the crowd, and disappeared after a while.

"Fine, don't chase her, we can't always protect her, it's time for her to experience it." Ren Yingying looked at the direction of Mu Xue's disappearance.

Du Jiaping stopped now, his eyes could not hide his worries, "Yes..." What if something happens?

"Don't worry, inside, nothing can happen." Ren Yingying forced herself to believe that Mu Xue had the ability to deal with all dangers.

Mu Xue flashed away, and she looked back and found that the brother and sister did not follow, and she was relieved.

Looking forward, the entrance of Jiulongding is not big. It is a dragon's mouth. Mu Xue looks more and more strange, the dragon's mouth? From her point of view, isn't this just a dragon?

The more Mu Xue looked at it, the more weird it became. Where was this mountain? It was a dragon around him. Maybe it was because it took too long. The dragon fell on a lot of soil, and trees and grass grew on the soil.

But why didn't the brother tell her about this, "Where is the mountain on the top of Nine Dragons? It's a dragon!" The dragon head at the gate is closed, and the golden dragon on the top is probably bewildering, right?

When the disciples around her heard Mu Xue's words, they laughed. "Who did I say, it turned out to be a clay bun of the Kunlun school. There is a dragon inside the top of Jiulong, and there is a mountain outside."

"That is, to say that Jiulongding is a dragon is really laughable."

Many of the disciples knew Mu Xue and laughed at her mercilessly. Mu Xue didn't have time to care about the mockery of these people, because she saw that Long's eyes moved. They really moved!

But this time she didn't speak out, and didn't slap her mouth anymore. She was a little scared when she entered inside. So, what did she get into the belly of the dragon? Then why no one can tell that Jiulongding is actually a dragon, not a so-called mountain.

Every time she took a step, Mu Xue could feel a different coercion, and her whole body hurt. Fortunately, after entering inside, the pain disappeared.

Once inside, the disciples who were familiar with the way immediately rushed to the second stage. Everyone wanted to win, and Mu Xue was the only one who visited the first stage.

The inside of Nine Dragons Top is very beautiful, the walls are all red, which looks like red coral, with a dragon in the middle, and a fire pond in the middle of the dragon.

Mu Xue quietly approached Shenlong's tail, wow! It's a real dragon, she didn't expect she could see a real dragon. The color of the dragon's body is all red, and it looks shining.